Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tattoos? POST EM!

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Anyways, no, it's not a career. Even if I do end up doing a few competitions, it's really just to see how I do and it'd be a dope experience, not 'cause I aspire to be one of the top Bodybuilders one day. However, it's also not a hobby. A hobby is something you do for fun and don't necessarily put hard ass work into. My gaming to me, is a hobby. Bodybuilding is a lifestyle. It has to be for it to be effective. The way I eat, the way I count everything out, the way I train about 14-15 hours a week, the way I barely drink and smoke anymore as a sacrifice for bodybuilding, that's a lifestyle.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    hey erik, you should add this kid on fb. i went to high school with him. i feel like he could really help ya if ya needed any tips or anything. https://www.facebook.com/daniel.zukich?fref=ts
    he went from this

to this (in like, 6 years)
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    (Not taking shots.) He may be an ectomorph, but if not, he should be way bigger than that after 6 years. But if he IS an ectomorph, that's amazing progress. Competed at the Arnold Classic. =D> Where did he place?
    4th place. I don't know how big he should be after 6 years or anything, I just think it's crazy that he looks like this now (since last time i saw him in person he looked like the first pic lol) I just found this side by side shot tho haha

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Shield95 said:

To me body building is a waste of time

But you do absolutely nothing and everything's a waste of time to you. Shut the fuck up.
    Ok
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I been doing some bodybuilding myself...

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Considering some form of the Roman Eagle on my left arm. not sure if i should get it stand alone or turn it into an armband

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i think some people are going to associate that with nazis
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    so excited to get mine finished next week:)
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited May 2013

i think some people are going to associate that with nazis

i suppose i could get Senatus Populus Quel Romanum over the top to avoid being mistaken for a nazi but i figured SPQR was self explanatory
    I'm getting tattooed sat and Sunday and next Sunday!
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Four troll tags for that comment? am I missing something?

What are you getting George?
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    A shield logo on his cock
    Don't hate the player hate the game.

Tomorrow I'm getting the DRI logo on my leg, Sunday I'm getting a pitbull on my upper arm with s chain that says sfar, next week I'm going in for another head session...

Four troll tags for that comment? am I missing something?

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    TrifeLyfe said:

Don't hate the player hate the game.

Tomorrow I'm getting the DRI logo on my leg, Sunday I'm getting a pitbull on my upper arm with s chain that says sfar, next week I'm going in for another head session...

dang man... that's a lot of work. You wife still cool with all these tats? Seems like at this rate you are going to quickly run out of room to ink.
    She doesn't care. Just doesn't want hands or neck. Which is understandable. I got my whole back and front. After my head I'm starting on the front. I got this slayer tshirts I like ill post it later, but something like what's on the shirt u like, minus the pentagram shit. I need something with a dark sky to cover my previous shitty neck tattoo. It's like dead soldiers marching off a cliff. It's dope.
    Going to get DRI jawn soon. I'm stoked!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.