Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Former Elite XC and UFC star Kimbo Slice is heading to pro wrestling.

Slice will debut on February 5th for the IGF promotion in Fukuoka, Japan. He will face Shinichi Suzukawa, who is considered the most pushed star in the IGF.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Fucking kidding me

Fucking kidding me
    The dirt sheet I go to posts a lot of rumors, but they will say when stuff is unconfirmed, this doesn't have that warning.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Haha, Kimbo Slice is a bitch.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Wade Barrett's four-man faction including Ezekiel Jackson, Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater was officially dubbed "The Core" at tonight's SmackDown! taping in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Haha, I love that promo.

"We have a mom who taught her daughter how to suck dick"
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Bahahahaha The Royal Rumble wikipedia says that Primo won the 2011 Royal Rumble.
    TNA's Jeff Hardy will plead guilty in court today (Thursday) regarding the charges against him following a police raid on his home in 2009.

District Attorney Maureen Krueger, who revealed this information after Hardy's lawyer informed the presiding judge, did not say whether Hardy would receive a plea deal or if he will serve jail time. It's all but confirmed to be a plea deal. He will likely either get a small jail term or probation which will likely require random drug testing and community service. We shall see.

Moore County deputies raided Hardy's home in September 2009 after Fayetteville police received a tip about drug use there.

Police found around 262 doses of Vicodin, a prescription painkiller, 180 Soma prescription pills, 55 milliliters of anabolic steroids, a residual amount of powder cocaine and drug paraphernalia. He faces several drug charges including felonies (trafficking, etc.) in the state of North Carolina.

Hardy, 33, was the current world champion of TNA on Spike TV until several weeks ago when he lost the title at TNA's Genesis pay-per-view to Ken "Mr." Anderson.

Hardy is still advertised for the TNA UK tour that starts this Friday. An official 'sentencing' likely wouldn't come down today (Thursday) anyways.
    I'm trying to decide if I should make a 3 hour drive to rhode island next saturday and get my WWF championship signed by the Miz.

But i'd have to leave my house by 7 to make it there by 10 to wait in line for 2 hours cause I figure there will be a bunch of people with the Rumble in town the next day. Then I wonder would it make sense for Miz to sign my WWF belt? I would also hate to make a 3 hour drive and not be able to meet him and get something signed. Also its just the Miz... hes no Randy Orton... so i'm not 100% sure yet.

What do you guys think... is it worth it?
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    I personally wouldn't do it.
    Sheamus is signing only 2 hours way at a k-mart the day of the rumble. haha
    Oh shiiiit, Chris Jericho is doing a book signing at Boston university on Feb. 17. That is almost a 100% probability I will go.

And that would definitely make sense for him to sign my WWF attitude era belt. If I can get one of my friends to go with me who doesn't care about wrestling I might have him bring my WWF IC title for Jericho to sign.

I mean i'm pretty sure they will sign anything as long as you buy a copy of the book, right?
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    They usually do. Just bring the belt with you. Worst case scenario they tell you no. Best case, it gets signed.
    The Miz > Randy Orton

At least Miz has mic skills.
    Miz shouldn't be champ

You have said that 5 or 6 times, and you have been wrong each time, he has had a good reign and is doing well with the title.
    I have not been wrong. In fact, ever since he's been champ I have been watching WWE less and less.

That doesn't change the fact that he is a much better champ than Orton.