Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    edited July 2010
    ROH wrestling is coming to a local venue, $10 a ticket on a friday night. should i go?
    Post edited by Mike on
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    edited July 2010
    If I were you, I definitely would.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Yes, but I can't watch those on my TV lol
    Enter the realms of tape trading my friend.
    Like where? I don't feel like buying a bunch of shit online.
    www.crazymax.org
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    The LAW reports that new promotional material sent out for TNA’s ECW-themed August pay-per-view has a new name for the show – Hardcore Justice: One Last Stand. A new commercial for the show features fans chanting “ECW.” It will be interesting to see how WWE reacts, if they do at all, to TNA using ECW to promote their product.
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    edited July 2010
    The LAW reports that new promotional material sent out for TNA’s ECW-themed August pay-per-view has a new name for the show – Hardcore Justice: One Last Stand. A new commercial for the show features fans chanting “ECW.” It will be interesting to see how WWE reacts, if they do at all, to TNA using ECW to promote their product.
    and it gets more pathetic and desperate by the day. Why don't they just pull the trigger and blow and their brains out to do away with the misery?
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yes, but I can't watch those on my TV lol
    Enter the realms of tape trading my friend.
    Like where? I don't feel like buying a bunch of shit online.
    www.crazymax.org
    It says they aren't accepting new registrations. That sucks.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Qnd there's also the rumor goin round that Dixie wants to book an RVD v Jerry Lynn match for the me, even though they've already begun hyping rvd v abyss in a judy bagwell hanging from a poll match. As I told brian last night, TNA is the king of the old bait and switch, so it wouldn't shock if they did this.
    I'm getting amped for this shit.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    Anyone got a link for tonights ppv?
    atdhe.net first link
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    Yeah its not workin for me
    and Kane wins MITB
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2010
    Miz wins Raw MITB.

I would have liked to see Orton win but I like Miz too. I just hope hes not the first person not to win the WWE title with the MITB contract.

I would love to see Miz cash it in tonight.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    edited July 2010
    wow, just got done watching MITB...and it was quite a good show. Only match that didn't really deliver was Cena/Sheamus but we pretty much know how it was gonna go down in the end anyways. Kane getting a title reign pretty much guarantees that he decided that this is his last full year on the roster. He deserves the proper send off. Let's face it, his booking has been complete shit for the past few years and he delt with it. He's due for a legit title reign. Taker/Kane would be the fitting ending to his WWE career.

For some reason I see Miz being the first guy to cash in his MITB and lose the match. It's gonna happen eventually, and I just don't see him wearing the main strap anytime soon.

Curious to see where Sheamus, Orton, Jericho, Bourne and Edge go from here. Sheamus and Cena are clearly done with their angle. So it looks as though Cena's main focus will now be Nexus. For some odd reason I see a Cena/Sheamus alliance.

HHH is most likely gonna make his presence known and go after Sheamus evetually. Hopefully as a heel

Jericho, Orton, Edge kinda seem up in the air where their going.

I think we see Bourne as US Champ pretty soon.
    Edge is going to come in with an AK47 and kill everybody. In the most awesome way possible.
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Just wondering why you think this is Kane's last year? I don't keep up with much of the business side of the the WWE so shed some light on that for me.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Oh and I enjoyed every match last night although the Cena/Sheamus match was predictable.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    edited July 2010
    Just wondering why you think this is Kane's last year? I don't keep up with much of the business side of the the WWE so shed some light on that for me.
    He's been contemplating retirement for the past few years. His contract ended in June and I believe he only signed an extension through next April. He's mentioned a bunch of times that he wanted to focus on politics after wrestling. He's was heavily involved in Ron Pauls campaign in 08.

The fact that they put the strap on him imo means he made it clear to Vince that he decided that he's putting the boots up for good after Mania next year. They just wanted to give one good title run before he hangs it up. I think he'll get a lengthy title run through the summer, and maybe drop the belt around Survivor Series. Then they'll build up to a final showdown between him and Taker at Mania.

BTW, Tonight starts the buildup to Summerslam, so im pretty stoked.
    edited July 2010
    Orton vs. Edge vs. Jericho - Triple Threat to determine number contender tonight. Should be a dandy.
    Post edited by NOLA on