Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    downnola said:

That blade job was insane! Dude was leaking all over the place.

What blade job???? He busted himself open hard way.

Cena vs Punk is seriously current match of the year in my book, only bad part was Cena's Hurricanrana, and even then the only bad part of that was Cena landing on his back, not that big a deal.

That Piledriver was sick, Powerbomb was sick, their chain was incredible. Those two bring out the best in each other.
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer

downnola said:

That blade job was insane! Dude was leaking all over the place.

What blade job???? He busted himself open hard way.

there was clearly a blade sticking out of the post.

Hmmm I must have missed that.

Anyway, since no one has made a big deal out of this yet, ACH just signed to ROH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=B7he3wqmet0

This dude is incredible.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Im still confused why anyone cares about wrestling. I mean I'd get it if it weren't staged or if you're still a kid and believe its not but I just don't understand how an adult enjoys it so much.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • balanced_void91balanced_void91 Posts: 2,782 balls deep
    it is it's own unique form of entertainment. its hard to explain but the characters that are around keep us hooked. I've been watching it since I was 5 and theres still wrestlers that are still wrestling since then such as Kane. I am a huge fan of the character of Kane and continue watching to see what he's up to. while doing that I discover other wrestlers who may spark interest sucha s CM Punk. Also as I got older I now longer cared about the storylines as much as I cared about the wrestling talent. Which is why so many of us HATE John Cena. he is a bad WRESTLER!

I will admit that wrestling is not for everyone and thats okay but to me its like a never ending movie that keeps on going and adding new characters
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Because its sports entertainment that some of us enjoy watching.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.

Which is why so many of us HATE John Cena. he is a bad WRESTLER!

Did you watch Raw last night?
    edited February 2013
    yes I did. lol at him botching at the end. way to ruin what could have been one of the best matches of his career

yes I did. lol at him botching at the end. way to end what could have been one of the best matches of his career

That botch wasn't that bad. People are blowing that way out of proportion.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    We've had this conversation a million times in this thread. I'm pretty sure you can find an answer to your question every 5 pages...

yes I did. lol at him botching at the end. way to end what could have been one of the best matches of his career

its a simple move that plenty of people could have done with no problem (Daniel Bryan, Justin Gabriel, Rey Mysterio etc.) it just shows how bad Cena is at learning how to be a professional wrestler and just another reason he should never be at the top like he is

its a simple move that plenty of people could have done with no problem (Daniel Bryan, Justin Gabriel, Rey Mysterio etc.) it just shows how bad Cena is at learning how to be a professional wrestler and just another reason he should never be at the top like he is
    Look at who you just listed, none of those guys weigh over 225, so if needed then another competitor could guide them through the move. Cena being 260(at least) and Punk being 225(if even) that means that Cena would have to do almost all the work. Cena also hasn't done that move since at least OVW so 11 years not doing a move probably made him rusty at it. Just because someone doesn't do flippy floppy bullshit on a regular basis doesn't make them a bad wrestler.
    thats not what Im implying. I'm saying that he should have never even tried to do it in the first place. If anything I was actually impressed with his sit down powerbomb. A guy like him needs to do more moves like that. not attempt a cruiserweight move if he knows he cant get it done 100% thats bad wrestling plain and simple and it made his victory look bad in my opinion
    I'm actually currently watching Backlash 2001 main event that has Austin as the WWF champ and Triple H as the IC champ vs. Undertaker and Kane the tag team champs for all the gold.
    awesome match and awesome rivalry. even when I was little I couldn't hate Stone Cold even when he went heel
    I'm the same way Austin as a heel just never clicked with me. Although the stuff he did during the Invasion angle had its hilarious moments.

And i've always like the Disturbed version of his entrance music.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Its not a sport though if anything it would be closer to a play because of the theatrics
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    You're right its not a sport. Its sports entertainment.