Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    shit idk. all i do is click close and video and sound come on.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Meh at Cena vs. Rock II. Hopefully they throw Punk in there.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    edited January 2013

Just bought this bad boy on ebay. One of my favorite title belts growing up watching the Attitude Era.

This will complete my championship belt collection.
  • balanced_void91balanced_void91 Posts: 2,782 balls deep
    looks like I missed a good episode of RAW last night.

Mark Henry returns
    Brun Sammartino gets inducted into the hall of fame
    CM Punk and Y2J's awesome main event
    this was facebook status and thought I should share here

after Wrestlemania I am officially going to be done with the WWE! their PG shit TV is only getting worse and will keep getting worse. I am going to watch TNA Impact! on a weekly basis so that I have soemthing to look forward to. their story lines may be shit but the WRESTLING is actually decent or amazing and they deliver it on a weekly basis. I realized that the more I watch WWE the more pissed off I get so why should I keep watching it? I will only tune back in when wrestlemania season comes around because I cant help but still love this spectacular event and will always follow whats happening online to see what CM Punk is doing but thats it. I'm done with this shit show known as Monday night crap until they change the rating back to TV-14. until then its off to TNA for sometime now!
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Lol. I stopped watching a long time ago.
    I only really watch Raw now. And occasionally i'll actually order as ppv on a sunday night if i'm bored enough and got some extra cash but it has to be a very solid card. Like the rumble or wrestlemania.

But I agree the PG stuff has really turned me off the last few years. WWE does have its moments though like the Y2J vs. Punk match last monday night.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I said fuck WWE years ago. Drank that TNA koolaid for a min and couldn't take anymore once Hogan stepped in. Now I occasionally watch Raw, but that's it.

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Haven't watched in forever. It's sad to see what it's become
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    the absolute worst thing about TNA is the fact that Hogan is running the show but at least the wrestling is better than what we're given on WWE. I would rather watch Sting and Bully Ray have a decent match then watch Brodus Clay and Tensai have a dance off
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    I'll be at the Elimination Chamber ppv this Sunday. Solid card...

WWE Title Match:
    CM Punk vs. The Rock II
    (If The Rock gets himself disqualified or counted out, CM Punk wins the title)

World Heavyweight Title Match:
    Big Show vs. Alberto Del Rio

Elimination Chamber Match:
    Chris Jericho vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton vs. Mark Henry vs. Kane vs. Jack Swagger
    (Winner gets a World Heavyweight Title shot at WrestleMania 29)

6-Man Tag:
    The Shield vs. John Cena, Ryback and Sheamus

hey Brian are you going to TNA in Chicago??
    edited February 2013
    Think i'm going to bring a few belts to get signed by Edge in Boston on March 24th. Thinking of bringing the WWE Spinner belt, World Heavyweight belt and WWF IC belt.

Also if I wanted depending on my work schedule the day before that Kevin Nash, Rikishi, The Hurricane, Buff Bagwell, Ric Flair are all doing a signing at the same place. If I went to that i'd bring my World Heavyweight belt to get signed by Flair and mayyybe Nash. As far as the rest of them maybe i'll bring a dvd or two for them to sign.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers

hey Brian are you going to TNA in Chicago??

Nah, I didn't even know it was coming
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I'm guessing it's going to be the Wrestlemania XXX in NOLA announcement.....
    Yay or Nay to get X-Pac to sign my European and IC belts?
    The buzz around the city right now for tonight's show is quite different than usual. Maybe it's just the big announcement tomorrow that has people excited. I'm expecting a really solid show tonight.

Final card:

WWE Title Match:
    CM Punk vs. The Rock

The Shield vs. John Cena, Ryback and Sheamus

World Heavyweight Title Match:
    Big Show vs. Alberto Del Rio

Elimination Chamber Match:
    Chris Jericho vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton vs. Mark Henry vs. Kane vs. Jack Swagger

WWE Divas Title Match:
    Tamina Snuka vs. Kaitlyn

WWE United States Title Match:
    The Miz vs. Antonio Cesaro