Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I don't care if Cena is a good wrestler or not...I still can't stand him
    imageimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Cena is leaving to do the Marine 3...
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    edited April 2012
    Cena is leaving to do the Marine 3...
    The Miz is doing Marine 3.
    Trips vs Brock? :O

I wish.
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    Lesnar truly is what the WWE has been missing..This shit is awesome!
    This is exactly why I missed Lesnar so much.

I still remember when he fucked up that dude with 1 leg. Shit was awesome.
    Over the Limit Card:

CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan - WWE Title

John Cena vs. John Laurinaitis ^:)^
    "Brock Lesnar goes ballistic backstage after Extreme Rules

Brock Lesnar's match with John Cena at Sunday's Extreme Rules pay-per-view got rave reviews from most fans who saw the show, but Lesnar went ballistic backstage after the match and was screaming at WWE officials and ripping apart the locker room.

According to PWinsider.com, the huge blow-up took place because of the promo John Cena cut after the match.

The original plan was for Cena to be so badly hurt by Lesnar that even though he won, he would be stretchered out, which would keep Lesnar looking strong.

Lesnar perceived Cena's speech as a double cross by WWE officials and totally lost it backstage.

The angle on RAW with Lesnar and Triple H and Lesnar's temporary departure from WWE television was the plan all along, but relations between Lesnar and WWE are not good at the moment."
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Damn, hahaha
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Oh for fuck's sake this shit already.
    More on Lesnar's "meltdown" after Extreme Rules..

"As seen on Monday's RAW, Brock Lesnar was written off television with his WWE contract status "up in the air" following the attack on Triple H. We reported on Monday that Brock Lesnar had a meltdown backstage after his loss to John Cena at Extreme Rules. Lesnar was said to be absolutely furious about John Cena's post-match promo - because the original plan was for John Cena to get stretchered out and look "totally incapacitated" to sell the beating he took from Lesnar during the match. Lesnar felt that he was made to look weak and WWE officials double crossed him.

WWE's new mentality with Lesnar, according to f4wonline.com, is that he's getting paid a ton of money to work a limited schedule - so he should be used to put over their top talents. People in Lesnar's camp were under the impression that WWE might have been testing Lesnar by changing plans without telling him and having Cena deliver the post-match speech to the live crowd.

Lesnar went nuts backstage in front of everyone, tearing things up and throwing a tantrum. Lesnar specifically yelled at Marc Carano, the assistant to John Laurinaitis, about how things are a mess and "everything is wrong" in WWE. Some felt that part of the tantrum was just an act by Lesnar to show to the locker room that he has more power than WWE and can walk away any time he wants.

During his backstage rampage, Lesnar also suggested that Cena intentionally pulled down the top rope at Extreme Rules, causing him to nearly blow out his knee in the bad spot towards the end of the match where they both tumbled out to the floor. Despite what Lesnar said about Cena pulling down the rope, Lesnar and Cena are believed to be on good terms and this could have also been Lesnar being overly dramatic and worked up.

Lesnar relationship with WWE remains complicated. WWE is going to have their hands full over the next year booking Lesnar due to his contract, which only requires limited appearances.

Following Lesnar's attack on Triple H, it appears WWE is building towards a match between the two at SummerSlam. After that, Lesnar will almost certainly work the remaining "big" pay-per-views (Survivor Series, Royal Rumble) leading up to WrestleMania 29, which is will be his final match with the company"

Apparently, Lesnar's backstage rampage was partially a work. But it seems things are still complicated between the WWE and him.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    That freaked me out lol @-)
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Currently downloading all the WWF PPV's from 2000 in badass dvdrip quality.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Holy crap, I just found out that Davey Richards vs Michael Elgin from Showdown In The Sun got a 5 star rating, that is the first one since John Cena vs CM Punk from Money In The Bank.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Has anyone watched the movie Wrestlemaniac? I saw it in a used CD store and it looked hilarious
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG