Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Whats fucking retarded is I DVR'd Wrestlemania last night after spending $65 on it. When I woke up this morning I wanted to rewatch the Cena vs Rock match and even though I have it saved on my DVR if I hit play Comcast is going to charge me another $65 fucking bucks.

Fucking retarded. At least let me watch it how many times I want in a 24 hour period.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    I've always had a high dislike for comcast
    imageimage
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Wrestlemania was pretty bad, I was expecting so much more so that may be why I feel that way.

Don't get me started on Sheamus/Bryan, I don't want to talk about it.

Kane/Orton was good but Orton is so boring it hurts, good win for Kane at least.

Show/Rhoades was like a typical middle of the card Smackdown match.

Hell In A Cell was incredible, just fucking perfect in every way, had me on the edge of my seat.

Divas match was bad and all because of Menounos' broken ribs.

Jericho/Punk was sick as hell, good back and forth for sure.

Long/Laurinaitis was ok, just a spotty match I guess.

Brodus Clay's segment was bad, he should have had a match.

Cena vs Rock was every bit as good as I expected, great match with these two, only problem is Rock should have lost.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Why do they even have a World Heavyweight Championship anymore? It has no worth
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Imo the Rock shouldn't have lost. If he did I would have been so pissed off I would have broke shit
    imageimage
    A girl who likes wrestling :x
    I used to be way more into it in the 90's and up to 2004 I think. I used to wrestle with my cousin. I was much more flexible back then so moves like the lion tamer made me laugh...I miss bein a kid
    imageimage
    I got into it '98 and have been watching since. I actually enjoyed it way more up to 2004-ish as well.

The attitude era FTW.
    I remember when Kane got rid of his mask...I was a sad person. I also didn't like it when Undertaker became a bandana wearing biker dude
    imageimage
    Haha, I was intrigued when Kane took his mask off and under the circumstances I think it played out well. You mean you didn't like when Undertaker came out to Limp Bizkits - Rollin? haha
    I didn't care about the entrance music really, the bike's engine went with it. It just wasn't Undertaker-esque to me. I wish they could have their own video streaming site, could even have a monthly price, where you could watch full raw/smackdown episodes and more from back in the day
    imageimage
    I usually just go on youtube to relive my favorite old school wrestling memories.
    Imo the Rock shouldn't have lost. If he did I would have been so pissed off I would have broke shit
    It is bad for business that Cena lost, you have some guy, even if he is the Rock, who has wrestled one match in 8 years, just walk in and beat the guy who has been dominating since that match, now everyone on the current roster looks weak. Besides that Rock will go back to Hollywood after this while Cena will be on Raw every week and now his credibility is ruined.
    I see it as bad for Cena, not business
    imageimage
    Cena is the top guy, when you mention WWE you hear Cena. What is bad for Cena is also bad for WWE.
    All it did is give the people who still cling onto the Attitude era something to brag about. Attitude wasn't even that good.
    And I'm sick of always hearing about Cena this and Cena that...imo it's time he gets knocked down
    imageimage
    The Attitude Era was the best time in professional wrestling. FACT.