Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    this is a video of Stings return from the taping. Watch at 5:17 and watch stings entrance vid on the screen. They just can't get anything right, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBMKw6owWxM
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Failol
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    edited February 2011
    Rock's response to Cena........

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Post edited by NOLA on
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Ha, Rocky is serious.
    It was reported earlier that TNA Wrestling officials were unhappy with Generation Me revealing on Twitter two weeks ago that they would be unable to make their advertised appearance at Against All Odds due to travel issues. Management reportedly felt they should have allowed them to come up with a replacement plan and announce it at once rather than sharing details of their travel problems online. In response to the report, Max tweeted, "All reports out there about us having any type of "heat" are 100% false."

TNA founder Jeff Jarrett responded to his denial, writing, "Really?"

Max then immediately deleted the tweet.
    Ahahahaha
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Preview for tonights Raw.....

"Tonight on Raw: The Rock answers John Cena's stinging comments. What will go down? Find out LIVE at 9/8 CT"

"Following his startling reemergence last Monday to challenge the Undertaker to a momentous clash at Wrestlemania, Triple H returns to Raw tonight! What does the "Cerebral Assassin" have in store for the "Phenom" and the WWE Universe?"

looks like another solid show ahead.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited February 2011
    I'm actually enjoying WWE more then I have in a LONG ASS time. I just hope they don't fuck it up.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Looking forward to tonight's show as well, plus I have tickets for next weeks show!
    I'm actually enjoying WWE more then I have in a LONG ASS time. I just hope they don't fuck it up.
    Same, I'll definitely be tuning in
    Looking forward to tonight's show as well, plus I have tickets for next weeks show!
    Live is always fun.
    They have been on a roll lately in my opinion, only thing going wrong is the whole Daniel Bryan virginity angle, but at least Bryan is doing something.
    Daniel Bryan virginity angle
    lolwut?????
    Daniel Bryan virginity angle
    lolwut?????
    The Bellas said something two weeks ago about being Bryan's "First" it was then revealed that Gail Kim was his storyline girlfriend, and now the Bellas think that they are both virgins.
    Bryan/Sheamus feud should pick up tonight.
    Bryan/Sheamus feud should pick up tonight.
    I hope so, I used to not care for Sheamus, but now that he is solid in the ring and on the mic, I am all for it.
    Michael Cole will be replaced with Josh Mathews in the commentary team. Unfortunately, Lawler will still be there.

Cena/Hunter/Taker will cut a ten minute promo to open the show.

The Raw GM slots Cena into the main-event somehow, regardless of how much sense it makes. Crowd pops.

Main event is announced to be some kinda tag match or 6-man tag between various heels and faces.

A boring match involving Mark Henry or Ted DiBiase or someone of that ilk fills up some time.

If Henry has a match, LOBSTER HEAD will likely come out and fuck up his shit.

Some kinda backstage interview with The Miz and Alx Riley. (Miz will probably be in the main event)

CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE? Cole comes out, confrontation of sorts with Lawler.

Terrible diva's match. Mercifully, it will only last a few minutes.

FOOTAGE OF THE TAKER HAITCH STAREDOWN FROM LAST WEEK BAH GAWD.

Alberto Del Rio will show up at some point. (Because, y'know, they're trying to push him)

Bryan Danielson will have a fuckwin match. 80% chance of The Bella Twins doing some kinda shenanigans (great word) during it.

FOOTAGE OF THE ROCK FROM TWO WEEKS AGO BAH GAWD

R-Truth.

John Morrison does a crazy spot.

Nexus does some shit at some point. Punk does a promo. I HURR VOICES IN MAH HEAD, VIPER COILING etc. Nexus run away.

Dull backstage interview with Blandy Boreton. "something something VIPER something something RKO something something PUNT TO THE SKULL"

Another filler match. Possibly a tag team title match. Nobody cares.

TRAILER FOR THE CHAPERONE BAH GAWD.

Main event. Trudges along kinda decently. Eventually, BOOM - Cena either gets the hot tag or does a miraculous comeback. Five moves o' doom. Heels interfere. FU's and RKO's everywhere. Face(s) win.

Points to wrestlemania sign.

Tonight's Raw prediction by a poster on a different forum.

To make it all better, the poster uses Jim Cornette as his avatar, so just read it in his voice.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Decided to post a picture of my belts.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.