Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    2004 was the best year ever, Benoit and Guerrero title runs.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    So I was looking forward to Raw real bad tonight. Undertaker with a return and Trips is also returning tonight. I was also excited for a Jericho return only to find he is doing Dancing With The Stars <_________>

I still wish for a Sting/Taker match....doubt it though :'(
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Well I just finished Chris Jerichos book "A Lions Tale" definitely a good read if you're a fan of wrestling and of course Jericho. Once I started reading it I couldn't stop, I finished the book in just about a week. I bought the digital version of that book on my iPhone but have his new book an actual book "Undisputed" which I got from the signing I attended on Thursday. A Lions Tale ended just as Jericho walked through the curtain to make his WWF appearance and Undisputed is a continuation and starts right where his last book ended.

As far as Raw goes tonight i'm looking forward to watch it and am still holding out that Sting will come out and face Taker at Wrestlemania. But even if its a return of both Undertaker and Triple H it isn't all bad.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    No

No
    Best from a wrestling standpoint, maybe not from an entertainment standpoint.
    I'm just wondering or is there something I missed, but when did this rumor of Triple H returning come up?

No
    Best from a wrestling standpoint, maybe not from an entertainment standpoint.
    No

edited February 2011
    I'm just wondering or is there something I missed, but when did this rumor of Triple H returning come up?
    Everyone is assuming there will be two people returning to Raw tonight just by the 2.21.11 promos. And Triple H has been gone a long time and his new movie is crap so why not bring him back tonight so he can be apart of Wrestlemania.

This, I don't see him coming back at all, they predicted it would happen September of last year, but never did.
    Guess I'll actually watch tonight and put Skins on tape.

This, I don't see him coming back at all, they predicted it would happen September of last year, but never did.
    He did an interview about his new movie last week and at the end the guy asked him if he was returning to wrestling and Triple H said something along the lines of "it will be sooner rather then later" when he comes back. And there is talks of Tripe H vs. Undertaker at WM career vs streak match with HBK as the guest ref. But anything could changfed between now and then.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    1 hour till likely disappointment
    CENA IS GOING TO RAP
    Ugh god damn it...
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    CENA IS GOING TO RAP
    like a faggot
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    DR. OF THUGANOMICS BABY!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS CENA :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    I miss his old rapper gimmick.
    I have to say, the "blow me" part wasn't very PG.....
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    edited February 2011
    Damn the "blow me" comment actually cracked me up lol

edit: Hahahaha this is funny shit
    Damn this actually is alright. As long as they don't have him "wrestling", I'm fine.