Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Rage Against The Machine frontman leads Arizona boycott

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Nothing is going to fix it. People are just going to keep bitching and bitching and bitching. It won't ever stop because it's all opinion with some facts thrown in. This "law" isn't going to get this country anywhere whether you agree with it or disagree. It's still bullshit
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    We're gonna be our own country:

The People's Republic of Arizona. And I shall be president.
    I love winning with women
    Well, if you're gonna be Pres...can I come partay with you? lol
    imageimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I still support the secession of California, but the small momentum the movement had in the early 00's is over.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    I'll have to see your passport. :P
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    I wish Arizona would become its own country... they would get invaded so quickly that the adobe on the people's bomb shelter wont have time to dry.
    I don't have a passport...you gonna deport me? hmm? <_>
    imageimage
    NEIN NEIN NEIN!!!

IN DIS COVNTRY, WE SHOOT ON SIGHT!
    THEN SHOOT ME BITCH!
    imageimage
  • sarspidsarspid Posts: 1,643 just the tip
    oh lance..you dont see anything wrong with it because youre white..they wont ask you for shit..they'll just see you..and do nothing.
    "Still no answer to me question here or on facebook from Sara or her stupid little friend. And it extends to all. What's a more peaceful solution? "

A more peaceful solution is strict sanctions upon businesses, regardless of size, who are found to be employing illegals. Hey, look, you aren't violating the constitution with that one. The conservative right is opposed to this because all it does is punish small businesses, but apparently we have to be tough on this issue at the same time. I say we punish small businesses for harboring illegals.
    there you go..i like wine's idea. :]
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    That is a good idea.

And Sara I'm sorry but can you make anymore of an ignorant racist comment then that come the fuck on. You're acting like the blacks that feel white people owe them everything in this world for something that happened a long time ago. Get the fuck over it.

Also what's wrong with me supporting something that is going to take care of someone doing something ILLEGALLY!!! ( holy fuck there's that word again I wonder if you retards will pick up on what it means this time)

Besides wine none of you here or facebook has come up with a legit arguement against it except it's profiling. And why it's so offensive to be asked for a fucking ID is beyond me. It's not like they are saying we are going to rape you in the ass with a pinecone they are saying do you have ID? No, then come with me. Or yes, okay you can be on your way, and if you don't have it then you're obviously not here legally or you're completely fucking stupid and should be deported anyway.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Ooo and Sara try formulating your own idea instead of riding the back of a more intelligent person because you can't come up with something yourself after being so fucking against this.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    This is so...uh...dumb
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    ...................................wow.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    so you're saying wine is more intelligent than me. LOL
    :]
    ok! sure why not...
    "Ooo and Sara try formulating your own idea instead of riding the back of a more intelligent person because you can't come up with something yourself after being so fucking against this. "

You know this is how society works right?

"so you're saying wine is more intelligent than me. LOL
    :]"

:( yu no iz friend now?
  • Ezkaton2000Ezkaton2000 Posts: 440 salt miner
    So bands are gonna deprive their fans of their live music because a governor who wasn't even elected decided to pass a law? Talk about a back ass way of protesting something...and yeah Rage was gonna tour soon anyways....
    Well if you're going to be against something so hardcore you should be able to come up with responses on your own.