Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Westboro Baptist Church to picket Dios funeral

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    the baptist church arent catholic, theyre crazyists
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited May 2010
    "HE WAS TOTALLY CATHOLIC!"

I know that, but that is besides the point. You have to understand these people are ignorant as hell.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    you mean we should ignore them the same way we ignored the nazis until AFTER Auschwitz?

Out of sight, out of mind.... is only true for babies
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    baptist...arent those the black people who sing and have huge hats?
    imageimage
    theyre not breakin any laws. and your not gonna talk any sense into them. so what do u suggest we do
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    they have a right to assembly.
    imageimage
    edited May 2010
    "you mean we should ignore them the same way we ignored the nazis until AFTER Auschwitz?"

Shut the fuck up, I really hope you arn't serious. The church has like 70 members.....
    Quit comparing everything to fucking Nazis!!!!

"baptist...arent those the black people who sing and have huge hats?"

They call themselves the Westburo Baptist Church, but it's just a name. They are so far out there it isn't even funny.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Baptist means a member of an evangelical Protestant church of congregational polity, following the reformed tradition in worship, and believing in individual freedom, in the separation of church and state, and in baptism of voluntary, conscious believers.

That's basically it
    imageimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ignoring ignorance isn't smart. Let's just sweep this intolerance under the rug over here.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    "Shut the fuck up, I really hope you arn't serious. The church has like 70 members.....
    Quit comparing everything to fucking Nazis!!!!"

lol... because i do this with every post i make?

and yes i'm serious.... you're fucking childish if you believe that ignoring them is the best solution. They're a hate group... and they should be treated as one. (without sympathy and some violence)
    "and yes i'm serious.... you're fucking childish if you believe that ignoring them is the best solution. They're a hate group... and they should be treated as one. (without sympathy and some violence)"

I agree...but not at Dio's funeral. Maybe afterwards
    imageimage
    of course... there's always a time and place for things.

but them going out and protesting whatever their little retarded cause is about isn't also the right time/place at a funeral.
    You could always trap them in a square, noise canceling fence-like thing so they can stfu
    imageimage
    edited May 2010
    "lol... because i do this with every post i make?"

I was saying that in general cause I'm sick of seeing it.

"without sympathy and some violence"

So violence towards a group for expressing their first admendmant rights legally isn't childish??? You can't compare them with the Nazis, it's two totally different things. It's not up for debate.
    "So violence towards a group for expressing their first admendmant rights isn't childish??? You can't compare them with the Nazis, it's two totally different things. It's not up for debate. "

Please, you know the first amendment does not protect hate groups. The Nazi comparison is valid, and the only reason you are offended by it because of the stigma of using the word Nazi. By the time my grandchildren are my age the word will be bleeped on television.
    arlo is right .........we live in america, nazi should have the right to organize as well if they want to as long as they dont brake any laws
    "Please, you know the first amendment does not protect hate groups"

Their words and protests are 100% legal. They know what they are doing when they set these protests up.
    Chaplinsky vs. New Hampshire

It's not legal.
    the westboro church has been to court countless times and theyve found in favor of them....
    "arlo is right .........we live in america, nazi should have the right to organize as well if they want to as long as they dont brake any laws"

That's true. But if someone gets offended that's it. It's some sort of lawsuit or some other bullshit. There's a charge for almost anything nowadays. America isn't free even though it does have more freedoms then most countries on this planet. I mean fuck, you can get fired from a job from something you post on facebook privately if someone decides to tell your work.
    imageimage