Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    From VDOB:

It has been revealed to us that Devildriver is planning a North American tour with Arch Enemy and Skeletonwitch in tow. There has not been an official announcement made. We understand the tour details are not finalized yet. Look for the official word to be unveiled soon.

I'll go if it comes to RI/Southern MA on a weekend.
    HOLY FUCK i am going no matter what.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    From VDOB:

It has been revealed to us that Devildriver is planning a North American tour with Arch Enemy and Skeletonwitch in tow. There has not been an official announcement made. We understand the tour details are not finalized yet. Look for the official word to be unveiled soon.

Do want.
    I love winning with women
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    Well I only said that because during the schoolyear I can only go to weekend concerts that are nearby lol
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Fuck i will drive out of my way to see Devildriver And Arch Enemy.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    From VDOB:

Do want.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    God Damn that is a pretty great line up count me in.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I'll be there lickity split.
    image Photobucket
    Fuck i will drive out of my way to see Devildriver And Arch Enemy.
    I would if I could drive...
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    From VDOB:

:O
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    From VDOB:

wat?
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    From VDOB:

wat?
    \:D/
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I would go but would not go out of my way for it
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    id go if its cheap for skeletonwitch
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    The Marilyn Manson tour that was supposed to happen in the early summer of 2011 has been pushed back a few weeks. Manson is currently in the process of fine tuning his band with a new, unknown drummer. Manson is currently recording new material for his next music release. The tour announcement should be forthcoming in a few weeks.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W :-W
    GIVE ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    While I still think Intronaut should headline, I'm content with them being second to last
    I'm pretty surprised they aren't.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I'm pretty surprised they aren't.
    Same. AAL only has one album on a pretty small label, and Intronaut has three, two of which are on the biggest label that focuses on Metal
This discussion has been closed.