Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    Have YOU see Heathen or Exodus live, Santana? <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Has he seen both of them?

IMO death angel is better than both of those
    lolololololololollololololololololololololololololololol

Heathen make Death Angel look so fucking weak live it's ridiculous. I think I just caught one of my Exodus shows on a really good day, they weren't quite that good the other three times I've seen them.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I'm mad i missed Death Angel with Soulfly, but i have seen Exodus and Overkill, both were great.
    inb4lists
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Also, D.R.I. tears Death Angel a new asshole.

Wine, have you seen Mammoth Grinder? If you get the chance, you will cum multiple times. They're at MDF so do not miss them.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wine, have you seen Mammoth Grinder? If you get the chance, you will cum multiple times. They're at MDF so do not miss them.
    Will do.

I plan on outlining how I'll spend my days this weekend.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Will do.

I plan on outlining how I'll spend my days this weekend.
    Nice. But yeah, MG is cool on album, but when I saw them at Scion Metal Matinee I wasn't expecting too much. They blew me the fuck away and are one of the best bands I've seen. They're a three piece but have such a full awesome sound. Plus they don't talk at all during the set so they's totals undergrounds.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Plus there's that band OOMPH that you've never heard of that Death Angel couldn't hang with at all.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    To you guys, there may be better live bands you've seen but Death Angel is still my favorite live and recorded band
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers

Dude you like Mammoth Grinder?!?!? \m/
    I didn't know if man on here had heard of them. The fucking rule dude!
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies

Dude you like Mammoth Grinder?!?!? \m/
    I didn't know if man on here had heard of them. The fucking rule dude!
    And I totally forgot to see them for like $10 when they came through Denton :-|
    Oh and I just noticed that Revocation is doing a headlining gig here. I don't know other dates though.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Oh and I just noticed that Revocation is doing a headlining gig here. I don't know other dates though.
    It's June 6th I believe. I'll be out of town...
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I love Otep :-S
    same here
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Revocation is playing May 26th in foxboro. tickets are $6..and i like the openers. thinking about going
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Heathen sucks
    kicked ass last night. hated them 20 years ago, but times change

same here
    :-bd
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    same here
    :-bd
    i do not dislike them
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    From VDOB:

It has been revealed to us that Devildriver is planning a North American tour with Arch Enemy and Skeletonwitch in tow. There has not been an official announcement made. We understand the tour details are not finalized yet. Look for the official word to be unveiled soon.

I'll go if it comes to RI/Southern MA on a weekend.
This discussion has been closed.