Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    ITM is the worst band on that tour
    you have got to be fucking kidding me
    Amon Amarth would fit in there nicely.
    its a deathcore tour so dying fetus would fit perfect
    Are you a fucking idiot? Dying Fetus are straight up death metal.
    inb4lists
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    ITM is the worst band on that tour
    you have got to be fucking kidding me
    Amon Amarth would fit in there nicely.
    its a deathcore tour so dying fetus would fit perfect
    Are you a fucking idiot? Dying Fetus are straight up death metal.
    dying fetus is core son, accept the truth.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ITM is the only one on that list that I would willingly listen to. That being said, they're still not that good.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    George and Shane <_>
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    edited May 2011
    CHickinfuck, Shane and Stabler <_>
    ITM is the only one on that list that I would willingly listen to. That being said, they're still not that good.
    this
    ITM sucks.
    kinda but the rest of that tour sucks WAY harder
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Iwabo and ITM are the only bands that have a point existing on that tour.

Wrong Attila too.
    I like one band, TGI that's it. I heard After the Burial was alright, but never listened to them. Noway I'm going to this.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    The only bands I wouldn't mind watching on the tour are After the Burial, IWABO, and In This Moment

inb4<_>slap
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    The right side of bands is good, but that left side is fucking gay besides TGI. The rest of those bands blow.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    The Summer Slaughter Tour
    Albuquerque is confirmed on August 1st @ Sunshine Theatre! Your voices have been heard!

\m/
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~
    Although I like that setlist, I'd prefer something different.....I wish they would play CSiT, 22 Acacia Avenue, Invaders, Flight of Icarus, The Duellists, Back in the Village....I could go on and on...
    First of all, you're insane. That would be the best Maiden setlist ever. Second of all, no one knows what the actual setlist will be, so hold off on the setlist bitching until it actually happens.
    meh. they could do better. I mean I like all those songs but there are a few others I would have chosen
    Considering SIT and Seventh Son are their best albums.....no, they could not do better with a 15-16 song setlist.
    I like how you make that statement as if it's factual [-X
    Well I believe they are. Plus Maiden's already done classic tours for the first 5 albums. b-(
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Damn that all stars tour needs to come through Dallas...
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~
    Although I like that setlist, I'd prefer something different.....I wish they would play CSiT, 22 Acacia Avenue, Invaders, Flight of Icarus, The Duellists, Back in the Village....I could go on and on...
    First of all, you're insane. That would be the best Maiden setlist ever. Second of all, no one knows what the actual setlist will be, so hold off on the setlist bitching until it actually happens.
    meh. they could do better. I mean I like all those songs but there are a few others I would have chosen
    Considering SIT and Seventh Son are their best albums.....no, they could not do better with a 15-16 song setlist.
    Well I believe they are. Plus Maiden's already done classic tours for the first 5 albums. b-(
    Needs Revelations and Stranger in a Strange Land to be the best :p
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~
    Why u always gotta punch me. I'm sick of you beating me up. :-((
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    edited May 2011
    You're from Chicago, you're mean, and you disagree with everything I say. :P
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
This discussion has been closed.