Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~
    Although I like that setlist, I'd prefer something different.....I wish they would play CSiT, 22 Acacia Avenue, Invaders, Flight of Icarus, The Duellists, Back in the Village....I could go on and on...
    First of all, you're insane. That would be the best Maiden setlist ever. Second of all, no one knows what the actual setlist will be, so hold off on the setlist bitching until it actually happens.
    meh. they could do better. I mean I like all those songs but there are a few others I would have chosen
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~
    Although I like that setlist, I'd prefer something different.....I wish they would play CSiT, 22 Acacia Avenue, Invaders, Flight of Icarus, The Duellists, Back in the Village....I could go on and on...
    First of all, you're insane. That would be the best Maiden setlist ever. Second of all, no one knows what the actual setlist will be, so hold off on the setlist bitching until it actually happens.
    meh. they could do better. I mean I like all those songs but there are a few others I would have chosen
    Considering SIT and Seventh Son are their best albums.....no, they could not do better with a 15-16 song setlist.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~
    Considering SIT and Seventh Son are their best albums.....no, they could not do better with a 15-16 song setlist.
    I don't find Seventh Son to be their best. I feel SIT, Powerslave, and The Final Frontier are their best. Strictly speaking 80's albums, I find SIT, Powerslave, and The Number of the Beast to be their best
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    The Big 4 > Soundgarden

Glad I didn't buy Soundgarden tickets because I wouldn't have had money for The Big 4.
    well Soundgarden, Queens of Stone Age, Mastodon >> big 4 IMO
    The Big 4 > Soundgarden

Glad I didn't buy Soundgarden tickets because I wouldn't have had money for The Big 4.
    Except there's only one date with Mastodon.....the majority of the dates have The Mars Volta and that's it.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I remember when I saw The Marts Volta open for Red Hot Chili Peppers (my first concert) they just sounded like a huge fucking wall of noise. Hopefully that doesn't happen again.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    I remember when I saw The Marts Volta open for Red Hot Chili Peppers (my first concert) they just sounded like a huge fucking wall of noise. Hopefully that doesn't happen again.

You really wanna get fucking stabbed don't you?
    Why would you take offense to me hoping that The Mars Volta has a good sound quality next time I see them?
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    already posted. I would sadly go to that. we need dates though
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I'd rather watch Three Days Grace. Sure every song may sound the same, but at least it's catchy for the first 10 minutes.
    image Photobucket
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    The Big 4 > Soundgarden

Except there's only one date with Mastodon.....the majority of the dates have The Mars Volta and that's it.
    While I love Soundgarden, I'm not a fan of QOTSA, Mastodon, or The Mars Volta, so for me, The Big 4 is a given.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    That tour is dildos.
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~
    If they played Flash of the Blade and 22 Acacia Avenue in 1 show i'd probably die from amazement.

I'm not even kidding. They could play all blaze Bayley material, and just those 2 songs and I'd be happy.
    =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~
    If they played Flash of the Blade and 22 Acacia Avenue in 1 show i'd probably die from amazement.

I'm not even kidding. They could play all blaze Bayley material, and just those 2 songs and I'd be happy.
    Ah! Flash of the Blade was the other I forgot to mention. Seriously those 2 would be amazing live
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    That tour is dildos.
    inb4lists
This discussion has been closed.