Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I'm the only person in my family that listens to metal.
    inb4lists
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    Fortunately, my dad likes Metal. If he didn't, I wouldn't go to shows. He's not a Metalhead, per se, but I'm actually impressed by the fact that he likes bands like Agalloch 'n' such.
    This is why I can't go to shows...

Right now all I have booked is Mayhem, but I'm praying the Big 4 hit New England.
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    edited April 2011
    Same. My younger brother is just starting to get into it, but that doesn't help me in going to shows. Thankfully I'm in college so I can basically go to whatever show I want to now as long as I have the money for it.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm running out of people to go to shows with because I drink, and everytime I drink I murder one of my "bros"
    Same. My younger brother is just starting to get into it, but that doesn't help me in going to shows. Thankfully I'm in college so I can basically go to whatever show I want to now as long as I have the money for it.
    My dad listens to stuff like Led Zeppelin and Audioslave so it's not bad, he's starting to get into stuff like Godsmack and Rev Theory.

My little brother will listen to anything that is "popular", a few months ago, he didn't listen to any rock at all, then a bunch of people started talking about ADTR's new album (which sucked anyways), so he got the song "All I Want" off of itunes, and walks around with his phone playing that song like a douchebag.

My sisters listen to Bruno Mars......just leave it at that lol

My mom listens to Creedence Clearwater Revival, Boston, Aerosmith and Journey, and country.
    inb4lists
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited April 2011
    my mom went to the Alice cooper, rob zombie tour, so shes alright. also got her to like a few eluveitie songs
    my mom went to the Alice cooper, rob zombie tour, so shes alright. also got he to like a few eluveitie songs
    If there is any sort of harsh vocals/screaming my parents hate it lol
    inb4lists
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    my mom went to the Alice cooper, rob zombie tour, so shes alright. also got he to like a few eluveitie songs
    If there is any sort of harsh vocals/screaming my parents hate it lol
    My dad is kind of the same way, but he likes bands like Avenged Sevenfold and Static-X, he just doesn't like metal.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    my dad was into disco when i was growing up. my mom is a big Beatles fan.
    Static-X is metal...
    inb4lists
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Static-X is metal...
    Static-X is metal...
    They are industrial rock, just like Rammstein or KMFDM.
    why do bands consider Springfield,Ma the Boston area? got an email from Alice Cooper about a show in the Boston area. Get all excited, go to see about tickets, Northhampton (which is near Springfield) on a work night. Its all the way accross the fucking state, near New York...wtf.....
    why do bands consider Springfield,Ma the Boston area? got an email from Alice Cooper about a show in the Boston area. Get all excited, go to see about tickets, Northhampton (which is near Springfield) on a work night. Its all the way accross the fucking state, near New York...wtf.....
    Try living in Texas and getting emails saying across the state = your area
    Try living in Texas and getting emails saying across the state = your area
    lol...Texas is slightly larger than mass....lol
    i just wish the Boston area would actually mean Boston and the surrounding suburbs
    I understand the issue with that, but Alice Cooper is always doing tours, if you don't see them this time then there is always next time.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    I might go see Matisyahu on July 18th.

Depends if any of my friends wanna go lol
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Haha that guy is still around I see.
    I might go see Matisyahu on July 18th.

Depends if any of my friends wanna go lol
    Dude, you should go, Matisiyahu is amazing live.
This discussion has been closed.