Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    Oh, I am totally grateful I saw Gojira. Didn't pay a cent either. Radio passes. :D There were maybe 50 people there.
    You suck.
    I'm pretty sure I rock. \m/
    Yes, you do. >:D< I'm super jelly.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Gojira was my dads first and only metal concert. :bz
    I took my then boyfriend, who wasn't into metal. Needless to say, I ditched him to have fun.
    My dad likes country, so needless to say he's not into metal. He said he got a kick out of seeing everyone headbanging all at the same time though. :-))
    imageimage
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    edited April 2011
    Oh, I am totally grateful I saw Gojira. Didn't pay a cent either. Radio passes. :D There were maybe 50 people there.
    Why the fuck were there so few people there?
    Small venue. Not very well publicized show. I found out the day of. My co-host Brett called me asking if I wanted to see Gojira. And I said fuck yeah. Unfortunately, Brett couldn't go.
    You suck.
    I'm pretty sure I rock. \m/
    Yes, you do. >:D< I'm super jelly.
    >:D<
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Gojira was my dads first and only metal concert. :bz
    I took my then boyfriend, who wasn't into metal. Needless to say, I ditched him to have fun.
    My dad likes country, so needless to say he's not into metal. He said he got a kick out of seeing everyone headbanging all at the same time though. :-))
    My dad's a metalhead, so he loves that stuff. I did let him go in his first mosh pit....Volbeat.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Fortunately, my dad likes Metal. If he didn't, I wouldn't go to shows. He's not a Metalhead, per se, but I'm actually impressed by the fact that he likes bands like Agalloch 'n' such.
    My mom's the metal one. :bz
    imageimage
    Then why'd your dad go to Gojira with you? :/
    My parents definitely installed in me the "must go to shows" mentality. My dad says I'm creeping up on his show count already, which is bs.
    Well, the boyfriend was whining that he wanted to spend time with me (because we had plans that day) and I was breaking them to see a French "faggot" metal band. I got pissed. So I made him go.
    Well, the boyfriend was whining that he wanted to spend time with me (because we had plans that day) and I was breaking them to see a French "faggot" metal band. I got pissed. So I made him go.
    That question was for Razor...
    That question was for Razor...
    Oh. I read it as "Why'd (ask in didn't)" Derp on me.
    She worked. :P so I convinved my dad to take me.
    imageimage
    Oh ok. My mom would never go to a Metal show unless I was playing. She'd be the kind of person to just drop me off and pick me up, if she'd even take me.
    Hey Britt, do you like to know the setlist for a show you're going to, or do you like to be surprised? Because I got the Down setlist.
    Oh ok. My mom would never go to a Metal show unless I was playing. She'd be the kind of person to just drop me off and pick me up, if she'd even take me.
    My mum always looks so out of place at metal shows, it's funny. She's small just like me and dresses normally so when people find out she likes metal and actually enjoys the band playing they're like, "lolwut, bad ass \m/ "
    imageimage
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited April 2011
    That's how my mom is. My dad is likes 70's and 80's stuff though. He took me to Ozzfest 05. It was amusing to see him just hanging out and chating with the stoners in the row behind us.
    Hey Britt, do you like to know the setlist for a show you're going to, or do you like to be surprised? Because I got the Down setlist.
    :-?

Fuck it. Send it my way.
    My mum always looks so out of place at metal shows, it's funny. She's small just like me and dresses normally so when people find out she likes metal and actually enjoys the band playing they're like, "lolwut, bad ass \m/ "
    Haha, that reminds me. Appearantly at Agalloch, some younger lady told my dad that he has "the perfect ass"
    He told me and me friends after the show and I was all like "YEAAAH DAD! GET SOME! \m/"
    :-?

Fuck it. Send it my way.
    Hail The Leaf
    Lysergic Funeral Procession
    Lifer
    The Path
    Underneath Everything
    Pillars of Eternity
    Losing All
    Ghosts Along the Mississippi
    New Orleans is a Dying Whore
    N.O.D.
    Eyes of the South
    - encore -
    Stone the Crow
    Bury Me in Smoke

Haha, that reminds me. Appearantly at Agalloch, some younger lady told my dad that he has "the perfect ass"
    He told me and me friends after the show and I was all like "YEAAAH DAD! GET SOME! \m/"
    LOL that's awesome.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.