Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I wish all death metal bands were like The Project Hate MCMXCIX
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Speaking of the red chord I wish they were on summer slaughter.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Speaking of the red chord I wish they were on summer slaughter.
    Dude, if you like TRC, I don't know how you don't like DF? DF is like TRC but better at their instruments and have a heavier singer... I love both, but DF started mixing techdeath with oldschool punk/hardcore back in the early 90's. you should really take a closer look at them man...
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I wish all death metal bands were like Death
    That's how I feel.
    That's how I feel.
    I like Death too, but I hate harsh vocals, so Project Hate is perfect for me.
    That's how I feel.
    But Project Hate has harsh vocals....
    I've listened to more dying fetus and I can say that the one negative for me with them is the vocals
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Britt <_>
    Yes, Jay?
    Um....yes, well.....

You're awesome. >:D<
    Yes, I am. Thank you for confirming it. >:D<
    U jelly Britt?
    Of what? Going to see a shitty band? Fuck no.
    Nah, I meant of me saying Jaycup is one of the most reliable people here
    :-@
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    That's how I feel.
    Not all the time or even most of the time, and they have beautiful cleans, not like most metal.
    I've listened to more dying fetus and I can say that the one negative for me with them is the vocals
    i don't get it? TRC has heavy ass vocals too... I'm telling you man, if you like TRC, you'll end up loving DF. talk to me after you see them live, i know you'll digg them.
    I told you I'll give them a fair shot at summer slaughter
    during their set, you'll be like...

{Upload|8029}
    Or I'll be getting a drink
    That's how I feel.
    Not all the time or even most of the time, and they have beautiful cleans, not like most metal.
    True. But I like both harsh and clean vocals, so it's fine for me either way.
    <_> I'm telling you straight up if you like bands like TRC, you'll really digg them bro. I'm telling you, watch their set man, don't be lame. You will dig them alot, from all the music you say you like, I know you'll digg them. Just give them a chance live...
    Your vicious psycho babble I know it all too well!
    <_> I'm telling you straight up if you like bands like TRC, you'll really digg them bro. I'm telling you, watch their set man, don't be lame. You will dig them alot, from all the music you say you like, I know you'll digg them. Just give them a chance live...
    I don't even like Grind, and I liked The Red Chord's set at Mayhem '08, back when I didn't even listen to Death Metal.
    I'm just tryna turn you on to a band I think you would really like ape B-)

I would consider TRC and DF more technical death metal, then just grind. When I think of grind, I think of bands like Discordance Axis and Agoraphobic Nosebleed (2 bands I really like btw) but both DF and TRC are basically really good techdeath bands that add oldschool style breakdowns, when I think of grind, i think of really low tuned guitars and superfast the entire songs, and alot of GC bands songs are only a few mins long. sometimes less than a min. I see more of a grind style in TRC, but they mix alot of different shit into their songs, even jazz, so i would put them more into an experimental category. theyre just not grindcore, but I can understand why people would think that. if you listene to discordance axis, thats a perfect example of GC..
    *jayface* my last post was a line from a song George
This discussion has been closed.