Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Canadian musician/producer Devin Townsend (STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, STEVE VAI, LAMB OF GOD, DARKEST HOUR, GWAR) has confirmed via Twitter that he will tour the U.S. with CHILDREN OF BODOM in June.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    :-q
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    >:/
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Veteran rock band CLUTCH have just announced a 9 date headlining tour beginning May 20th in Reading, PA to promote their forthcoming "BASKET OF EGGS" project, as well as serving as an extended warm up run for their large scale European Festival tour in June. The 10 day south-eastern US run (dates below) will feature Maylene & the Sons of Disaster as main support. CLUTCH will keep the average ticket price for these shows to a fan friendly $17.50.

5/20 Reading, PA @ Reverb
    5/21 Norfolk, VA @ The Norva
    5/23 Charleston, SC @ Music Farm
    5/24 St. Petersburg, FL @ State Theatre
    5/25 Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ Culture Room
    5/26 Jacksonville, FL @ Free Bird Live
    5/27 Raleigh, NC @ Lincoln Theatre
    5/28 Greenville, SC @ The Handlebar
    5/29 Huntington, WV @ V Club
    given that theyre from maryland, wouldn't it make sense to do one date here?
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Veteran rock band CLUTCH have just announced a 9 date headlining tour beginning May 20th in Reading, PA to promote their forthcoming "BASKET OF EGGS" project, as well as serving as an extended warm up run for their large scale European Festival tour in June. The 10 day south-eastern US run (dates below) will feature Maylene & the Sons of Disaster as main support. CLUTCH will keep the average ticket price for these shows to a fan friendly $17.50.

5/20 Reading, PA @ Reverb
    5/21 Norfolk, VA @ The Norva
    5/23 Charleston, SC @ Music Farm
    5/24 St. Petersburg, FL @ State Theatre
    5/25 Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ Culture Room
    5/26 Jacksonville, FL @ Free Bird Live
    5/27 Raleigh, NC @ Lincoln Theatre
    5/28 Greenville, SC @ The Handlebar
    5/29 Huntington, WV @ V Club
    given that theyre from maryland, wouldn't it make sense to do one date here?
    well BTBAM is from Raleigh and i've never seen them have a date here
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Canadian musician/producer Devin Townsend (STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, STEVE VAI, LAMB OF GOD, DARKEST HOUR, GWAR) has confirmed via Twitter that he will tour the U.S. with CHILDREN OF BODOM in June.
    June? Fuck. *stashes cash now for it*
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    You also hate them Shane so maybe they are there and you aren't paying attention
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    vat does diz mean??? that onme of those bands are gonna tour w/cob?!?!?!? :O
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    #-O
    "It will be the ultimate triumph," he promised. "I have fucking piss and venom in my fucking veins right now. I'm already just thinking about... when we step onto that fucking stage, the eight of us... I don't even know if we're gonna make it through one song. We might destroy everything.

Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    O COREY Y U SO BADASS.
    O COREY Y U SO BADASS.
    fail
    {Upload|5094}

HELL YAH 4/20
    now I have something to do rather than smoke pot!!!
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    hopefully its not like last time i had nonpoint tickets
    they were supposed to opedn up[ for sevendust but foer some readont they where never there
    it was some other whack ass band(s)
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Did anyone post the Suffocation tour yet?
    WTF are you talking about?
    :-W
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo

The "tour" is only one two dates. LOL

Sunday 15 May 2011
    Suffocation
    with Misery Index at Santos Party House

Santos Party House
    New York, NY, US
This discussion has been closed.