Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    i went to that tour as well in jersey. ATR and taking dawn were the best. lacuna coil was boring as usual even though they had a bunch of people going crazy. maylene was just absolute garbage. the singer sang like a gay marilyn manson
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    i'm going to this....

4th Annual Rawkshow Announced
    Posted at March 10, 2011 Print This Post RAWKSTARS, INC. PARTNERS WITH ONE CONDOMS TO PRESENT THE 4TH ANNUAL RAWKSHOW
    Tickets now on sale: http://rawkshow.eventbrite.com
    Shadows Fall, Wargasm, Fates Warning, Steel Assassin, All That Remains, Holy Diver, Triphammer, Tongue N’ Groove, Gozu, Metal:101, HellSpeak, Dark Day Sunday and Auditory Imagery. Besides being some of the biggest, talented and most respected names in heavy metal ever to emerge from the New England area, members of each band will be joining forces to participate in an epic night of music and charity.

On Saturday, July 9th, musicians from these bands will perform as 4 of the most talented tribute bands imaginable.

Vagabond Kings, comprised of the rhythm section from Boston legends Wargasm and the twin guitar harmonies of Steel Assassin, pay tribute to the music of Thin Lizzy.

Kobra Kai, a super-group including 3 virtuoso shredders from Shadows Fall and Fates Warning are joined by the former All That Remains drummer and vocalist Marc Lopes of HellSpeak and Dark Day Sunday, pay tribute to the glory days of metal.

Maiden The USA, featuring South Shore all-stars Tongue N’ Groove, Triphammer and Auditory Imagery, are joined by John Falzone of Steel Assassin on vocals, to pay tribute to the iconic Iron Maiden.

As the clock strikes midnight, the world’s premiere Dio tribute act, Holy Diver, take the stage in celebration of Ronnie James Dio’s 69th birthday, which occurs on this magical night. The band were recently connected with Ronnie’s widow and manager, Wendy Dio, after a generous donation to the *Stand Up And Shout Cancer Fund*, created in RJD’s memory. The band also recently returned from an epic performance at Gillmanfest in Venezuela. Holy Diver will showcase material that spans the vocalists entire career; including classic songs by Rainbow, Black Sabbath and Dio

Everyone who attends will be entered to win an autographed guitar signed by all the bands, Red Sox vs. Yankees tickets plus swag and prizes from our prize vault.

The first 100 guests will also receive a customized tin of *RAWK HARD* heavy metal condoms, courtesy of ONE CONDOMS, who support local music and promote safe sex.
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    edited March 2011
    Deftones/DEP additional dates....

4/15 - Portland, OR - Crystal Ballroom (2nd Show)
    5/24 - St. Petersburg, FL. - Jannus Live
    5/26 - Charlotte, NC. - Time Warner Uptown Amphitheatre
    6/3 - San Antonio, TX. - At&t Center
    6/9 - Mesa, AZ - Mesa Amphitheatre
    6/11 - Las Vegas, NV. - The Joint

I know these are probably known for the most part, but I don't remember seeing them posted.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    got my deftones ticket for may 11th \m/
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Tickets went on sale for my show on Saturday. CAN'T FUCKING WAIT >: O
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Meh
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Tickets went on sale for my show on Saturday. CAN'T FUCKING WAIT >: O
    When they finally announced this show I was rather peeved. We already had tickets to the show in Dallas. But I would've certainly preferred hitting up S.A.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    It's inside the AT&T Center this time lol. So it should be interesting since I haven't seen D-Tones play on a big stage like that in awhile.

Thinking if I should go for the Diamond VIP package or not :-?
    Thinking if I should go for the Diamond VIP package or not :-?
    Funny thing about this. A few of us were gonna do that last year. Decided not to pull the trigger. After the show...us, the band and their crew ended up in the same bar anyways hanging after the show. Good times.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Foo Fighters and Motörhead will hit the road together this spring for a series of US tour dates. So far, only five dates have been announced. They are listed below:

May
    17 – Tulsa, OK - BOK Center
    18 – North Little Rock, AR - Verizon Arena
    20 – Memphis, TN - FedExForum
    21 – Gulf Shores, AL - The Hangout Festival
    23 – Council Bluffs, IA - Mid-America Center
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    In Flames has announced off dates from the 2011 Mayhem Festival:

07/18 Omaha, NE – Sokol Auditorium
    07/25 Niagara Falls, NY – Rapids Theater
    07/26 Clifton Park, NY – Northern Lights
    08/01 Charlotte, NC – Amos’ Southend

Support will come from Trivium, Kingdom Of Sorrow and Straight Line Stitch.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    In Flames has announced off dates from the 2011 Mayhem Festival:

07/18 Omaha, NE – Sokol Auditorium
    07/25 Niagara Falls, NY – Rapids Theater
    07/26 Clifton Park, NY – Northern Lights
    08/01 Charlotte, NC – Amos’ Southend

Support will come from Trivium, Kingdom Of Sorrow and Straight Line Stitch.
    hmmmmm :-?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I was like woo foo fighters I'll go to Memphis. Then I looked at the date. I will be in Cleveland : /
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Foo Fighters and Motörhead will hit the road together this spring for a series of US tour dates. So far, only five dates have been announced. They are listed below:

May
    17 – Tulsa, OK - BOK Center
    18 – North Little Rock, AR - Verizon Arena
    20 – Memphis, TN - FedExForum
    21 – Gulf Shores, AL - The Hangout Festival
    23 – Council Bluffs, IA - Mid-America Center
    I hope this comes closer. But, Gulf Shores will due.

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Either I don't know much about the Foo Fighters...or that is a weird tour.
    image Photobucket

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebJ2brErERQ

This is the connection between Lemmy and the Foo Fighters.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Foo Fighters and Motörhead will hit the road together this spring for a series of US tour dates.
    lolwut
    I love winning with women
    See the video above.......
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I know, but the connection makes me lol.
    I love winning with women
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Dave Grohl is good friends with Lemmy...Probot, did some stuff togther in the Lemmy movie
This discussion has been closed.