Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    oh hell naw, don't facepalm me, noble. her ass is even better front row. don't be jelly.
    Lady Gaga is sooooooo fucking ugly.
    inb4lists
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    That
    I really wish hellyeah would stop doing shows already so that mudvayne can start touring again
    I know, but Vinnie Paul is in Hellyeah......so people for some reason would rather see Hellyeah -_-
    That honestly...
    Might be my only reason for going to see hellyeah
    Vinnie Paul is a second rate drummer, the guy from Mudvayne is a better drummer.
    inb4lists
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    He played for pantera though.. and I won't be seeing them anytime soon
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Idk why people get so pissed over people saying god bless. I mean dam, gotta stay br00tulz all teh time
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Idk why people get so pissed over people saying god bless. I mean dam, gotta stay br00tulz all teh time
    Because they want to hear "SATAN".
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    oh hell naw, don't facepalm me, noble. her ass is even better front row. don't be jelly.
    Lady Gaga is sooooooo fucking ugly.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    I hated 3DD live...never again.
    <_>
    I'm serious...shit was boring and the "god bless" about 100+ times the entire time annoyed the shit out of me. Especially after nickleback with their pyro and pro weed chants
    <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    It took me years to finally get to see mudvayne after being a fan from 7th grade. On their last tour before this break. I went in with very very high expectations and they surpassed those expectations immensely
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    There is this annoying band called the devil wears prada. Back when I saw them they would spend time
    Between songs preaching about how god loves us all. I don't care what your religion is keep it to yourself. Play you music and get off the stage
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    That
    I really wish hellyeah would stop doing shows already so that mudvayne can start touring again
    I know, but Vinnie Paul is in Hellyeah......so people for some reason would rather see Hellyeah -_-
    That honestly...
    Might be my only reason for going to see hellyeah
    I met them all...does that count?
    Met who babe?
    Hellyeah...who the eff else?
    imageimage
    There is this annoying band called the devil wears prada. Back when I saw them they would spend time
    Between songs preaching about how god loves us all. I don't care what your religion is keep it to yourself. Play you music and get off the stage
    Yeah that I don't care for but god bless is really not a big deal
    it's condescending.
    Not really
    When they say it non stop it is just annoying
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    As long as they don't preach religion I don't care. And 3DD doesn't.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    3 Doors Down said it so much that I started complaining inbetween songs...and I've never done that with any other band
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    maybe if its a Chritian band at a Christian concert, they can elaborate on their faith.

but one band, at a secular concert isnt gonna be well recieved if they keep bringing God up.

that being said, a God bless at an end of a set, as their leaving is ok, and shouldnt really be a big deal.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    maybe if its a Chritian band at a Christian concert, they can elaborate on their faith.

but one band, at a secular concert isnt gonna be well recieved if they keep bringing God up.

that being said, a God bless at an end of a set, as their leaving is ok, and shouldnt really be a big deal.
    This. Anyone who gets pissed over a band saying god bless has some major priority issues to sort out
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    i thought he meant in general. but when random strangers tell me 'god bless', that's not necessary.
    what if you sneezed?
    :-|
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Down with religion. It is the bane of our existence
This discussion has been closed.