Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    <_> Your loss.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Yes, I get it. I get it. Not many bands are better than STP live.
    Actually, AIC blew STP off the stage.
    I can see that, but STP is great live in their own right.
    i saw STP about 7 years ago in a weird fest where they supported Kid Rock and Metallica. They were just ok, nothing special. I saw 3 Doors Down about 5 years ago w/ Staind. Staind was pretty good, but 3 Doors Down were very boring. I actually expected them to be a good live band, because of the kind of Arena Rock sound they have with the big choruses and such, but they weren't very good at all.
    STP is a lot different (better) than they were 7 years ago, as is 3DD.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    No they are not
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    8-|
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Pittsburgh just got Avalanche Tour with Stone Sour, Theory of a Deadman, Skillet, Hailstorm, & Art of Dying but it's X Fest so they added Seether. \:D/ It's May 6th.
    That's coming to my area as well, but we also get 3 Doors Down \:D/
    Hehe...we got WMMRBQ: 3 Doors Down, Seether, Papa Roach, Alter Bridge, Finger Eleven, Sick Puppies, Apocalyptica and Rev Theory
    Papa Roach can kiss my ass, only band you mentioned i would like to see is Apocalyptica, I've already seen Alter Bridge and Rev Theory, both were decent, Sick Puppies and Finger Eleven suck.
    inb4lists
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I hated 3DD live...never again.
    imageimage
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    HellYeah is gonna be in El Paso memorial day weekend if anyone wants to join me..
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    HellYeah is gonna be in El Paso memorial day weekend if anyone wants to join me..
    That's the most American show I have ever heard of.
    I love winning with women
    I really wish hellyeah would stop doing shows already so that mudvayne can start touring again
    <_>
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I really wish hellyeah would stop doing shows already so that mudvayne can start touring again
    I know, but Vinnie Paul is in Hellyeah......so people for some reason would rather see Hellyeah -_-
    inb4lists
    <_>
    I'm serious...shit was boring and the "god bless" about 100+ times the entire time annoyed the shit out of me. Especially after nickleback with their pyro and pro weed chants
    imageimage
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I'd like to see Hellyeah once, but I can keep seeing Mudvayne. One of my favorite live shows
    image Photobucket
    I agree. I've seen hellyeah once and that's good enough for me. Mudvayne please...vinnie paul needs to gtfo and sit down for a while
    imageimage
    That
    I know, but Vinnie Paul is in Hellyeah......so people for some reason would rather see Hellyeah -_-
    That honestly...
    Might be my only reason for going to see hellyeah
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    Hellyeah has some dates in May and then a cruise in November.....so hopefully Mudvayne will be back in 2012.
    That
    That honestly...
    I met them all...does that count?
    imageimage
    Mudvayne was one of my first big shows I had ever gone to back in like 07... Great show
    That
    That honestly...
    I met them all...does that count?
    Met who babe?
This discussion has been closed.