Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    ADTR sucks big time so it doesn't matter either way.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    And what is the so-called "Scene attitude"?
    It's a synonym for trend-following douchebag.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    And what is the so-called "Scene attitude"?
    It's a synonym for trend-following douchebag.
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    everyone follows trends in high school doesnt necissarily make you a douchebag...its just the incessant, constant need to defend yourself and not except that it is a trend is what makes scenies like erik annoying. if he could just admit its a dumb trend but i like it, it wouldnt be so bad but he denies it so strongly making him a fag
    everyone follows trends in high school doesnt necissarily make you a douchebag...its just the incessant, constant need to defend yourself and not except that it is a trend is what makes scenies like erik annoying. if he could just admit its a dumb trend but i like it, it wouldnt be so bad but he denies it so strongly making him a fag
    Yes. The problem with stupid trend followers is that they insist they are being themselves when in reality they are doing what's cool. Jump back 4 years and every scene kid liked rap.

The main problem I have with scene kids is their overall pseudo persona. YEAH BRO I'M FUCKING METAL AS FUCKING SHIT, I HAVE TO LET EVERYONE KNOW JUST IN CASE THEY HAD ANY DOUBTS.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Trend following douchebag...hmm. Funny, 'cause from talking to a lot of them, they can be real people that generally like the Music. Don't be a hypocrite, Metal has the EXACT same fags who do it just to follow the crowd.

And honestly, we all play follow the leader, we all follow a trend in some way or another. I wasn't born Metal, and neither were you. We grew up to like it, and found it cool, and started to follow it. This is why people dress "Metal". Doesn't make them posers, just the culture that grew up liking that they're proud to be a part of.
    Trend following douchebag...hmm. Funny, 'cause from talking to a lot of them, they can be real people that generally like the Music. Don't be a hypocrite, Metal has the EXACT same fags who do it just to follow the crowd.

And honestly, we all play follow the leader, we all follow a trend in some way or another. I wasn't born Metal, and neither were you. We grew up to like it, and found it cool, and started to follow it. This is why people dress "Metal". Doesn't make them posers, just the culture that grew up liking that they're proud to be a part of.
    Everyone jumped ship to scene music, don't kid yourself. Sure the people can like the music, but the fact is that the scene look is "cool" right now, and there's a reason that bands like BMTH and DWP sell out venues. I'd like to see a count of how many people who go to those shows listened to them before 2008.
    I was raised with hard rock music as well, so the transition for me was natural. Sure, I didn't go from Ozzy to Vio-Lence overnight, but I certainly did not do it to fit in.
    OK, that is true, but that's not me. And that's why I get pissed that I'm lumped in with that. I genuinely fucking love the Music, it's not for jumping to a trend. In fact, I hated wearing my TDWP shirt to school when I still went because of all the poser fags wearing that shit on the daily that only knew their singles and called it "Screamo", I was ashamed to be a part of it. But I don't dress or act Scenie, I actually like the Music for just that, the Music. Not for the image.
    OK, that is true, but that's not me. And that's why I get pissed that I'm lumped in with that. I genuinely fucking love the Music, it's not for jumping to a trend. In fact, I hated wearing my TDWP shirt to school when I still went because of all the poser fags wearing that shit on the daily that only knew their singles and called it "Screamo", I was ashamed to be a part of it. But I don't dress or act Scenie, I actually like the Music for just that, the Music. Not for the image.
    That's fine....you're essentially agreeing with me here. I never said that you were scene, I was insulting those who are.
    It's not a bad thing to be Scene if they're seriously like that, it's gay when they do it for the image, but you can not say that Metal doesn't have those same kids too. Who do it just to be brutal.
    I can honestly say I've never met one kid who listened to Metal because of the image. Every Metal fan I've met listens to it because he or she actually enjoys it.
    Yeah, if there's a metal kid who does it for the image, he/she's probably scene.
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    Pointless discussion is pointless.

Pointless discussion is pointless.

NOBODY ASKED YOU

So yeah....tours!
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    Just sayin' :-bd
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Yeah, if there's a metal kid who does it for the image, he/she's probably scene.
    Uhh no. There's this one fag who thinks he's the most Metal shit ever, doesn't look Scene at all, has long ass curly hair past his shoulders, but he wears like spikes and shit and claims how Metal he is, and his favorite bands are SlipKnoT and BFMV. -_-

SlipKnoT and BFMV. -_-

Mallfag. Same shit.
This discussion has been closed.