Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    BMTH and ADTR Touring together > Big 4 announcement.
    And you think you're not a scene kid <_>
    I'm not. But honestly, Slayer and Megadeth were nothing mindblowing last time I saw them, BMTH just blew my fucking mind and was one of the most fun nights I've ever had. I already know March 24th is gonna be THAT, x 10.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited December 2010
    I'd go to the Big 4 over ADTR and BMTH
    imageimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    BMTH and ADTR Touring together > Big 4 announcement.
    And you think you're not a scene kid <_>
    I'm not. But honestly, Slayer and Megadeth were nothing mindblowing last time I saw them, BMTH just blew my fucking mind and was one of the most fun nights I've ever had. I already know March 24th is gonna be THAT, x 10.

I don't even know what to say....
    You really can't say shit..or he'll flip and call you a cunt
    imageimage
    No Santana is cool. Not a worthless cunt like you who follows me into every fucking thread to bash me.
    I don't for fucks sake. If I say anything at all you flip shit. I'm sure if I said anything about BMTH you'd do the same bs.
    imageimage
    Then stop fucking talking to me period. Jesus fucking Christ. Stupid cunt.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    God damnit that tour is too fucking good to be true.
    Inorite?

The only thing that would possibly make the tour worse is if they dressed up like girls.....ah shit, nevermind.
    LOL Yea, because ADTR and BMTH REALLY dress up like Girls. *Rolls eyes*

The only one that looks even slightly feminine is Vic Fuentes from PTV.

Why do you always use the exact same "Yea, because (insert scene guy here) REALLY (insert scene activity here) *rolls eyes*" response? You cannot deny that these bands are scene and wear their little girlpants/extra small shirts with their faggy haircuts.

Because they don't! What you're describing would be this:

Not this:

I was thinking of both of those. That's like saying a dude isn't a juggalo because he's only wearing trip pants and an ICP shirt, he has to be morbidly obese and living with his parents to be a real juggalo.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I'm.....cool.... :D
    Then stop fucking talking to me period. Jesus fucking Christ. Stupid cunt.
    Take your own advice. Most of the time I crack a joke in some sort of way and you flip because of it. You can't take jokes ever and are a stupid cunt yourself.

OR..you could always GTFO like you were supposed to do yesterday I believe
    imageimage
    That pic of ADTR is scene? THEY'RE DRESSED SCENE?!?!?

BAHAHAHA.

You stupid motherfuckers.

Holy fucking Christ that is rich.
    Clearly my point went way over your head.

The point I was making is that just because people don't have the most scene'd out look ever does not make them un-scene. Large gauges are predominantly used by scene kids, just like goth kids used color contacts. They are wearing clothes you could probably buy at Zumiez or some other lame mall store. They play music filled with breakdowns that the scene kids eat up. If that's not the least bit scene, then I don't know what is.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Zumies is a SKATER store, fucking idiot. And they're not Scene in the fucking SLIGHTEST, style wise. You guys are absolute fucking morons and have no knowledge whatsoever on something you're against.
    I don't like naggers cuz they dumb.
    FYI...most of the skater stores are scene now. Why? Because that shit sells. And you can't tell me that scene kids don't skate. Almost every one I've seen has one and uses it
    imageimage
    Yup, Zumies is Scene as FUCK. Yup. Shut the fuck up. Your opinion is so ignorant and worthless it's not even funny.
    Get off the forum if you think that then, because it seems that's your opinion on everyone here
    imageimage
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    I have an inside source that says weezer will be at warped tour this year...
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ^If that is true then I am at Warped this year! =w=
This discussion has been closed.