Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    its not important by any means, but it brings the lulz
    Regardless. If it's at all comical to you that I spent a minute out of my day to write something up, then I just never quite realized I could have it so much worse than I do.
    I just really like songs with a good rhythm and good bass, which is why I like -core and some rap, but I still listen to non-core genres just as much. Any sort of substance or technicality is just a plus for me.
    I've only found myself getting interested in rap when it's something super different or experimental. Stuff like CYNE and TCQ.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    "Regardless. If it's at all comical to you that I spent a minute out of my day to write something up, then I just never quite realized I could have it so much worse than I do."

Trying to figure out what you mean by this.
    "Regardless. If it's at all comical to you that I spent a minute out of my day to write something up, then I just never quite realized I could have it so much worse than I do."

If he finds it funny that I spend a minute writing a paragraph in response to his statement, then it makes me wonder how great my life is, because some people have to deal with such a mundane existence so they troll people on the internet.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    i need to listen to more maiden what cd's should i start with ?
    i need to listen to more maiden what cd's should i start with ?
    Can't go wrong with any of the first seven, although the s/t has production issues. The last four are great too.
    Somewhere in Time
    Brave New World
    The Final Frontier
    The Number of the Beast
    Powerslave
    Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
    Iron Maiden
    Killers
    Piece of Mind

.......ok that's unrealistic for a "start"
    So I'd say start with Somewhere in Time, Brave New World, and The Final Frontier
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    fuckin 52 new posts and no new tours? what happened, are we jizzing over another potential maiden tour?
    fuckin 52 new posts and no new tours? what happened, are we jizzing over another potential maiden tour?
    We had a brief argument over whether they will tour the US this tour (they won't) and then an overall Maiden argument.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep

If he finds it funny that I spend a minute writing a paragraph in response to his statement, then it makes me wonder how great my life is, because some people have to deal with such a mundane existence so they troll people on the internet.
    oh come on, i troll once in a blue moon. half the people on this forum troll constantly
    Question: does anyone think slayer will do a proper WPB tour? Just picked up a hard copy of the extended Reign in Blood and I'm dying to see them again
    edited November 2010
    Very true.
    Question: does anyone think slayer will do a proper WPB tour? Just picked up a hard copy of the extended Reign in Blood and I'm dying to see them again
    No.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    yeah. I recall hearing an interview with the singer from Exodus, and he said that Kerry asked them to join them in 2011. I wouldn't be surprised to see an hour and a half greatest hits tour

• cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    i listened to somewhere in time and powerslave today. imo powerslave is their best. i enjoy it more than number of the beast.
    Very true.
    No.
    Why?
    yeah. I recall hearing an interview with the singer from Exodus, and he said that Kerry asked them to join them in 2011. I wouldn't be surprised to see an hour and a half greatest hits tour

FUCK YES
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    The lack of anything date related is depressing :(
    image Photobucket
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    62 posts and no tours wondeful
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    62 posts and no tours wondeful
    It is wonderful. Nothing to spend my nonexistent money on.

kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Way to be optimistic!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    GODDAMNIT 57 new posts and nothing new <_>
    I love winning with women
This discussion has been closed.