Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Fucking A... I would love to see Hail of Bullets.
    I love winning with women
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I'm so mad. I have to miss the BLS/Bodom show.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    I'm so mad. I have to miss the BLS/Bodom show.

why, because of Zakk's blood clot and the show cancellations
    I'm 90 minutes away and I can't even afford the get home, let alone afford a ticket. :(
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Zakk Wylde was once again hospitalized on Thursday after suffering a blood clot, according to a posting on his website.
    The notice said that Wylde was diagnosed with a blood clotting condition in his leg, and was admitted to a hospital in Nebraska. It is a reoccurrence of an issue first diagnosed in August 2009.

According to Omaha.com Wylde was still in the hospital Thursday night, but his publicist said he was doing well.

Due to the medical issue, Black Label Society was forced to cancel an appearance last night in Omaha NE and tonight’s appearance in Clive, Iowa.

“The Black Label Berzerkus” is set to continue in Milwaukee, WI this Saturday, October 2.

See for http://www.zakkwylde.com/ for updates as they have them
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    here are a few Crowbar dates coming up...

Oct. 01 - New Orleans, LA - Hangar
    Oct. 18 - Austin, TX - Emo's
    Oct. 19 - Houston, TX - Numbers
    Oct. 21 - Lafayette, LA - Sadie's Downtown
    Oct. 22 - Shreveport, LA - Riverside Warehouse

Much more to come.
  • slip_knotslip_knot Posts: 512 juggalo
    I really hope Crowbar comes to MA.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    if bad acid trip is there the day i go, i'm gonna avoid them
    if bad acid trip is there the day i go, i'm gonna avoid them
    Terrible, terrible band live.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    i loved bad acid trip when i saw them because they were so crazy
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    I wonder who in that band had to fuck sharon osbourne to get on ozzfest 2006. They even got booed and some people threw shit at them.
    I wonder who in that band had to fuck sharon osbourne to get on ozzfest 2006. They even got booed and some people threw shit at them.
    This. But then again, you have already experienced Philly/Camden's love for some bands. Hah.
    This. But then again, you have already experienced Philly/Camden's love for some bands. Hah.
    I was under the impression Serj got them on (because they're on his new label).
    James LaBrie , the voice of Dream Theater , will embark on a solo tour in support of his most recent record , release last Tuesday
    The tour will come up soon
    Tickets onsale today exclusively on Enterthevault.com
    VIP TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE
    VIP TICKETS WILL INCLUDE PRE-SHOW MEET AND GREET Fans will be able to get VIP tickets and this will include a pre door time meet/ greet and a signed poster from the entire band
    Meet James LaBrie , in your face , gripping your hand , posing for pics with you
    TICKETS ONSALE NOW
    Nov
    26 Charlotte ,NC Tremont Music Hall
    27 Raleigh , NC Volume 11
    29 NYC ,NY Grammercy Theatre
    30 Phila,PA Trocadero
    Dec
    2 Montreal,QUE Club Soda
    3 Toronto,ON Opera House
    4 Detroit , MI Blondie's
    6 Cleveland ,OH Peabody's
    7 Chicago,ILL Reggie's
    8 St Paul , MN Station 4
    10 Seattle,WA El Corazon
    11 Portland .OR Berbati's Pen
    14 Los Angeles ,CA Key Club
    15 Ventura ,CA Ventura Theatre
    16 Tempe , AZ Marquee Theatre
    18 San Antonio, TX Backstage Live
    19 Dallas ,TX Trees
    20 Houston,TX Scout Bar
    edited October 2010
    I was referring to how we booed them as well. I was attempting to display the art of sarcasm there.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Lol....a solo tour for the worst member of Dream Theater...
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    lol at the VIP tix
    I was referring to how we booed them as well. I was attempting to display the art of sarcasm there.
    I actually meant to quote Chew... lol my bad.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    It said on the Jaxx site that we should send them an email if we're interested in seeing Labrie and then they said that Labrie won't be touring....wtf? not that I care
This discussion has been closed.