Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• balanced_void91balanced_void91 Posts: 2,782 balls deep
    Deicide and Belphegor!! I must go!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Arsis has announced plans to headline a December tour with support from Powerglove and Conducting From The Grave. Arsis frontman Jim Malone comments:

"What does a band that is notorious for canceling tours, video game induced tendonitis, and a Noah Martin look-a-like all have in common? If you have spent the better part of your existence trying to play 16th triplet arpeggios at 250 bpm you will probably be overcome with joy (or something) to hear that we (meaning Arsis dudes), Powerglove, and Conducting From The Grave are teaming up for a US tour this December. We are beyond stoked for our first headlining tour in support of Starve for the Devil and hope to see you at one (or more) of the tour dates. We promise to 'turn up the hell' on this one and make your weekend (or week night) one that is 'rock hard' and metalificated."

Dates include:

12/1 Trenton, NJ @ Championship Bar & Grill
    12/2 Niagara Falls, NY @ Evening Star Music Hall
    12/3 Cleveland, OH @ Pirates Cove
    12/4 Detroit, MI @ Harpo's
    12/5 Chicago, IL @ Reggie's Rock Club
    12/7 Colorado Springs, CO @ Black Sheep
    12/8 Salt Lake City, UT @ In The Venue
    12/9 Boise, ID @ The Venue
    12/10 Seattle, WA @ Studio 7
    12/11 Portland, OR @ Branx (Loveland)
    12/12 San Francisco, CA @ Thee Parkside
    12/13 Hollywood, CA @ The Whisky
    12/14 Tempe, AZ @ The Clubhouse
    12/15 Amarillo, TX @ Club Khaos
    12/16 Tulsa, OK @ The Marquee Theatre
    12/18 W. Springfield, VA @ Jaxx

I will definitely be there. Mainly for Powerglove.
    I love winning with women
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Damn it, no Dallas area dates. I wanna see Powerglove again!!!!
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    Powerglove? Conducting From the Grave (aren't they the deathcore band)? I don't think it's worth it.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Powerglove? Conducting From the Grave (aren't they the deathcore band)? I don't think it's worth it.
    Seeing Arsis play a full headline set in a small venue will be way worth it.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    I've seen em multiple times this year and have a bunch of concerts to go to in november. probably won't make it anyway
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer

12/1 Trenton, NJ @ Championship Bar & Grill
    Hmm....I may be able to convince someone to go with me that complimented me just an hour ago on my Arsis shirt. Yay! Arsis again!
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    There's a train station right on campus that connects to Trenton...so I'm golden.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Ozzy Osbourne/Halford date added on November 29 in Baltimore.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Ozzy Osbourne/Halford date added on November 29 in Baltimore.
    lemme guess, shithole first mariner arena
    *ding ding*

You are correct, Chew.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Seeing Arsis play a full headline set in a small venue will be way worth it.
    This.
    And Powerglove is such a fun band live.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    TETRIS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!
    I love winning with women
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    German industrial metallers RAMMSTEIN have scheduled what appears to be a one-off show in the U.S. — the band's first in 10 years — on December 11 at Madison Square Garden in New York City.

In a recent interview with Seattle Gay News, RAMMSTEIN guitarist Richard Kruspe was asked when fans could expect to see the band perform in America. "Good question," he replied. "Actually, we talked about it today, a lot. What we plan to do right now is a lot of things — we're not 20 anymore, so things have changed for us. At the moment, it looks like America is the only market where we cannot provide the same show as we play in the rest of the world. So we have to be balanced, like, what makes financial sense? One of my dreams is Madison Square Garden — just to play one show and to feel out, like if there is a need for us, are people waiting for us, what can we do, what would be the next step? It can change, nothing is set in stone, nothing is confirmed, but we've talked about what's the best thing, so the fans are happy and the band is happy. But I'm a big supporter of the American market."

RAMMSTEIN's latest album, "Liebe Ist Für Alle Da", sold 22,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to debut at position No. 13 on The Billboard 200 chart. Previously, the group's best rank came with its 1998 chart debut, "Sehnsucht", which peaked at No. 45 off the strength of its only U.S. radio chart hit, "Du Hast".

"Liebe Ist Für Alle Da" arrived in stores on October 20, 2009 through a marketing and distribution deal with Vagrant Records and Universal Music Germany. The album was produced by Jacob Hellner and RAMMSTEIN, with recording done at Northern California's Sonoma Mountain Studio. The first single from the 11-track release was "Pussy", which was released as a digital single on September 22, 2009 and accompanied by one of the year's most viral videos.

RAMMSTEIN is:

Till Lindemann - Vocals
    Paul Landers - Guitar
    Richard Z. Kruspe - Guitar
    Oliver Riedel - Bass
    Christoph Schneider - Drums
    Flake Lorenz - Keyboards
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    there you go. how far are you from new york?
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    God damn, at least they are gonna play in the USA. Now just get over to Texas!!!
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    there you go. how far are you from new york?
    A few hours, definitely going to try to make it ;)
This discussion has been closed.