Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Can I be charged for being too literal?

image Photobucket
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Can I be charged for being too literal?

I'm going to take you at what you say. If there's another way you want to say that homosexuality "scientifically is wrong," then I'm all ears.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    You do understand that I agree with everything you are saying.
    image Photobucket
    I do understand that, but what I'm saying is that even your fairly neutral statement earlier assumes something incorrectly.

I'm breaking my own rule here. I'm done discussing homosexuality in this thread.
    But look at it. Can a man and a man, or a woman and a woman make a baby. No. I didn't go in to blowjobs, handjobs, sex for pleasure or anything...That was all I meant. It doesn't assume anything, it states an obvious fact that you learn when you ask mommy 'where do babies come from.'
    Should it matter? No. If they were to want a child, they could adopt, or even go through artificial insemination.
    image Photobucket
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wine, I agree with you, but Chuck said nothing wrong. Although anal and oral sex are considered "normal" with heterosexual couples, they still are not "scientifically right" because the purpose of sex is to reproduce. I agree that people should be able to do whatever they want sexually/etc but the penis and vagina were designed for sexual purposes, the anus and mouth were not. It just so happens they are good alternatives for some people.

Ok, back to the tours.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    The purpose of sex is not solely reproduction. That was one of my points.
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    When i have sex i do it so i can add more children to our population!
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    a lot of people who are homophobes are just scared they might be bi or gay themselves, so they lash out against it.

that's my 2 cents
  • slip_knotslip_knot Posts: 512 juggalo
    Wine are you gay? You're getting extremely defensive about the topic. -_-.

Anyways, I have no problem with a man and a man or a woman and a woman loving each other. I also think it's totally fine for them to get married. But this argument is pointless, people are gonna have their own opinions on the matter, you can't change that. The argument should just be dropped now.
    No, I'm not gay, although I'm extremely frustrated on the issue. A state with a huge amount of gay people passing a shit piece of legislation will do that to you.

I wouldn't say I'm getting defensive, but I'm arguing my point very strongly, I will agree.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies

Anyways, I have no problem with a man and a man or a woman and a woman loving each other. I also think it's totally fine for them to get married. But this argument is pointless, people are gonna have their own opinions on the matter, you can't change that. The argument should just be dropped now.
    Can someone not hold strong opinions about an issue that may not directly affect them? I'm glad I don't think the same way you do "slip_knot".

Also, the argument isn't pointless, it's a major human rights issue in this country. With that logic we might as well have ignored the civil rights movement in the 50's because "people are gonna have their own opinions". It's a stupid argument you're making as to why it shouldn't be discussed.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Guys, make a seperate thread please.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Oh like threads haven't been derailed before. It's not like you can't still post tour dates in here.
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    Oh like threads haven't been derailed before. It's not like you can't still post tour dates in here.
    still its annoying when you go to a TOURS thread and find a 75+ comment GAY RIGHTS debate instead
  • slip_knotslip_knot Posts: 512 juggalo
    edited September 2010

Can someone not hold strong opinions about an issue that may not directly affect them? I'm glad I don't think the same way you do "slip_knot".

Also, the argument isn't pointless, it's a major human rights issue in this country. With that logic we might as well have ignored the civil rights movement in the 50's because "people are gonna have their own opinions". It's a stupid argument you're making as to why it shouldn't be discussed.
    Times have changed though, the discrimination and segregation in the 50's against African Americans was wayyyyyyyyyyyy worse than the discrimination of homosexual/lesbian people today. You have to be a moron to not agree with that. I don't see different drinking fountains for straights/gays. The discrimination in the 50s and before was miles more extreme than it is now.
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    Shut the fuck up, and get the fuck out of the tour thread.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    29 MORE posts and STILL no tour info?

Bro...s...
    I love winning with women
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    According to Born Of Osiris's myspace page, they're with ATR on these dates

SUMMIT MUSIC HALL W/ ALL THAT REMAINS DENVER, CO

SUNSHINE THEATRE W/ ALL THAT REMAINS ALBUQUERQUE, NM

PHOENIX EVENT COMPLEX W/ ALL THAT REMAINS PHOENIX, AZ

EMO'S W/ ALL THAT REMAINS AUSTIN, TX

WAREHOUSE LIVE W/ ALL THAT REMAINS HOUSTON, TX

THE PALLADIUM SHOWROOM W/ ALL THAT REMAINS DALLAS, TX

THE MASQUERADE W/ ALL THAT REMAINS ATLANTA, GA

THE CLUB AT FIRESTONE W/ ALL THAT REMAINS ORLANDO, FL

AMOS' SOUTHEND W/ ALL THAT REMAINS CHARLOTTE, NC

WEBSTER THEATRE W/ ALL THAT REMAINS HARTFORD, CT
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Oh cool, now BOO is doing BRNOTD. Awesome.
    I love winning with women
This discussion has been closed.