Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    You fail at being logical
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    You fail at being logical
    lol i won't even point out the irony in this statement
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I see no problem with it. There's quite a bit that makes it okay. Two people love eachother. They can raise kids. I don't see why they should be treated differently. Again, what is wrong about being gay?
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    edited September 2010
    and what is wrong with a gay couple having kids? I would rather see a gay couple adopt a kid instead of two skeevy stoners have kids. Gay couples don't try to push homosexuality on their children and kids inherently would rebel against the idea of homosexuality
    If you guys don't see anything wrong with being gay then there's obviously nothing I can say to make you think differently.. I personally can not imagine being in love with another guy or having any sexual contact with one, I understand other people think otherwise but that's them. On the kids side if you don't think that the kid isn't going to grow up being ridiculed his whole life for having two dads that sleep in the same bed and that it won't make a huge difference in that kids life then that in itself is wrong. I'm not saying that would happen in all cases but the majority of the time that's what will happen.. I've never given a flying fuck if someone in perticular was gay or not but when I see two guys together it's akward as fuck..

That is all i am going to say about that
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    edited September 2010
    Gay couples don't try to push homosexuality on their children and kids inherently would rebel against the idea of homosexuality </>
    You sir are a moron I will bid you goodbye
    Hmm that's weird
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Some peoples logic confuses me sometimes...
    imageimage
    You clearly have an issue with other people being gay because you believe it to be encroaching on your sexuality. I think you'll be surprised at how unfounded a ridicule argument is. I'll discuss this further later. I'm not done with you.
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    Dude. I want tours, not homosexuality debates.
    You clearly have an issue with other people being gay because you believe it to be encroaching on your sexuality. I think you'll be surprised at how unfounded a ridicule argument is. I'll discuss this further later. I'm not done with you.
    You clearly don't get what I said
    I am done with you and your pro-homo argument

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Gay couples don't try to push homosexuality on their children and kids inherently would rebel against the idea of homosexuality </>
    "You sir are a moron I will bid you goodbye"

lol another ironic and hypocritical statement
    "You sir are a moron I will bid you goodbye"

lol another ironic and hypocritical statement
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    You clearly don't get what I said
    I am done with you and your pro-homo argument

Here you go again, using pro-homo as an invalidating description.

You are a bigot. I feel sorry for you, because you clearly have no ability to allow other people to love each other. You probably aren't exposed to homosexuals very much, so you consider them to be very foreign. They're just like you in every way, but they're just attracted to the same sex. I believe your kids will look down upon people like you, and will not want everyone to know that their parent is a homophobe. I see little different from your point of view and racism.
    From here on out, I will honor that.
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    34 news posts and no new tours. I thought Big 4 tour dates were announced or something.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    34 news posts and no new tours. I thought Big 4 tour dates were announced or something.
    You didn't see them? They're all over the web
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    lmao, late
This discussion has been closed.