Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I'd love to see staind at the fillmore
    Uproar is at DTE like Mayhem.........
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    You're not going to see Staind at the Fillmore on this tour..... <_>
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited April 2012
    My favorite part is how it says Windir is playing
    It says "Vreid playing Windir" right under it.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    That Uproar lineup sounds undesirable as fuck.
    I love winning with women
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    There's new P.O.D?
    They're recording a new album right meow.
    inb4lists
    I never said I wanted to see uproar with staind at the fillmore <_>

what happens when you assume? <_>
    I'm just messing with youuuuu. >:D<
    Kreator and Accept will seemingly be touring North America later this fall in support of Kreator's forthcoming album. Additional support may or may not be provided by Kittie. The trek has yet to be announced, but the following dates have surfaced thus far:

9/10 Quebec, QC @ the Imperial
    9/16 Kansas City, MO @ The Beaumont Club
    10/1 Dallas, TX @ Trees
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    german thrash, german trad...canadian nu?
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Kittie is a wtf on that tour
    imageimage
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Virginia’s speed metal punks MUNICIPAL WASTE are bringing their space terror back to North America beginning May 27th on a 2-leg headlining run presented by SCION A/V! The first leg features Black Tusk as support; second leg features 3 Inches Of Blood as direct support & openers Black Tusk.

MUNICIPAL WASTE are out spreading the word about their upcoming new album, The Fatal Feast, available in the U.S. & Canada on April 10th and on April 13th in Europe.

Tour dates are:

1st Leg - MUNICIPAL WASTE with Black Tusk
    5/27 Soapbox Laundro-Lounge - Wilmington, NC
    5/28 529 - Atlanta, GA
    5/29 The Social - Orlando, FL
    5/30 Vinyl Music Hall - Pensacola, FL
    6/01 Chaos In Tejas Music Fest - Austin, TX ***MW ONLY***
    6/02 Rubber Gloves - Denton, TX

2nd Leg - MUNICIPAL WASTE with 3 Inches Of Blood & Black Tusk
    6/15 Neumo's - Seattle, WA
    6/16 Hawthorne Theater - Portland, OR
    6/21 Reggie's - Chicago, IL
    6/22 Screaming Willy's - Columbus, OH
    6/23 Peabody's - Cleveland, OH
    6/24 Bogie's - Albany, NY
    6/25 Union Transfer - Philadelphia, PA
    6/26 Santo's Party House - New York, NY

Additional dates will be announced soon.

Seminal technical metal pioneers ATHEIST have been added to three shows (Orlando, Atlanta and Dallas) on the "Death To All Tour 2012" in benefit of Sweet Relief. This five-city trek will feature a majority of DEATH's amazing musicians, as well as special guests. This tour will celebrate the life and music of Chuck Schuldiner, as well as to raise awareness of Sweet Relief Musicians Fund — a charity that provides financial assistance to career musicians faced with illness, disability or age-related problems.

Commented ATHEIST frontman Kelly Shaefer: "We could not be more honored to be direct support on the upcoming 'Death To All' tour! It's gonna be a blast to gather with all our old and dear friends form the early days of extreme metal, and also to help celebrate the music from the godfather of death metal, Chuck Schuldiner. Any fan of death/extreme metal, I'm telling you now, sell everything to attend one or more of these shows. It's going to be legendary and you can bet on that! We will be doing the Orlando, Atlanta and Dallas shows, so we hope to see all the Southern metalheads out in force. Thanks to Anton and the organizers for asking us to be a part of this monumental moment in extreme metal history! See you all there!"

Canadian technical death metallers GORGUTS will open all shows up to, but not including, Orlando.

The drums on the "Death To All Tour 2012" will be handled by Gene Hoglan ("Individual Thought Patterns", "Symbolic") and Sean Reinert ("Human"). On bass will be Steve DiGiorgio ("Human", "Individual Thought Patterns") and Scott Clendenin ("The Sound Of Perseverance"). Guitar duties will be shared by Paul Masvidal ("Human"), Shannon Hamm ("The Sound of Perseverance") and Bobby Koelble ("Symbolic"). The vocals will be taken care of by Steffen Kummerer of OBSCURA and Charles Elliott of ABYSMAL DAWN and BEREFT.

The dates are as follows (opening act listed in parenthesis):

June 22 - The Regency Ballroom - San Francisco, CA (GORGUTS)
    June 23 - House of Blues – West Hollywood, CA (GORGUTS)
    June 26 - House of Blues - Chicago, IL (GORGUTS)
    June 28 - Irving Plaza – New York, NY (GORGUTS)
    June 30 - The Beacham - Orlando, FL (ATHEIST)
    July 01 - The Masquerade - Atlanta, GA (ATHEIST)
    July 03 - House of Blues - Dallas, TX (ATHEIST)
    Kreator and Accept will seemingly be touring North America later this fall in support of Kreator's forthcoming album. Additional support may or may not be provided by Kittie. The trek has yet to be announced, but the following dates have surfaced thus far:

9/10 Quebec, QC @ the Imperial
    9/16 Kansas City, MO @ The Beaumont Club
    10/1 Dallas, TX @ Trees
    Regardless of whether Kittie is there or not, I'm going if it comes here. Kreator was awesome last time.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You're a damn liar
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Seminal technical metal pioneers ATHEIST have been added to three shows (Orlando, Atlanta and Dallas) on the "Death To All Tour 2012" in benefit of Sweet Relief. This five-city trek will feature a majority of DEATH's amazing musicians, as well as special guests. This tour will celebrate the life and music of Chuck Schuldiner, as well as to raise awareness of Sweet Relief Musicians Fund — a charity that provides financial assistance to career musicians faced with illness, disability or age-related problems.

Commented ATHEIST frontman Kelly Shaefer: "We could not be more honored to be direct support on the upcoming 'Death To All' tour! It's gonna be a blast to gather with all our old and dear friends form the early days of extreme metal, and also to help celebrate the music from the godfather of death metal, Chuck Schuldiner. Any fan of death/extreme metal, I'm telling you now, sell everything to attend one or more of these shows. It's going to be legendary and you can bet on that! We will be doing the Orlando, Atlanta and Dallas shows, so we hope to see all the Southern metalheads out in force. Thanks to Anton and the organizers for asking us to be a part of this monumental moment in extreme metal history! See you all there!"

Canadian technical death metallers GORGUTS will open all shows up to, but not including, Orlando.

The drums on the "Death To All Tour 2012" will be handled by Gene Hoglan ("Individual Thought Patterns", "Symbolic") and Sean Reinert ("Human"). On bass will be Steve DiGiorgio ("Human", "Individual Thought Patterns") and Scott Clendenin ("The Sound Of Perseverance"). Guitar duties will be shared by Paul Masvidal ("Human"), Shannon Hamm ("The Sound of Perseverance") and Bobby Koelble ("Symbolic"). The vocals will be taken care of by Steffen Kummerer of OBSCURA and Charles Elliott of ABYSMAL DAWN and BEREFT.

The dates are as follows (opening act listed in parenthesis):

June 22 - The Regency Ballroom - San Francisco, CA (GORGUTS)
    June 23 - House of Blues – West Hollywood, CA (GORGUTS)
    June 26 - House of Blues - Chicago, IL (GORGUTS)
    June 28 - Irving Plaza – New York, NY (GORGUTS)
    June 30 - The Beacham - Orlando, FL (ATHEIST)
    July 01 - The Masquerade - Atlanta, GA (ATHEIST)
    July 03 - House of Blues - Dallas, TX (ATHEIST)
    You better not be bullshitting us.
    inb4lists
    Virginia’s speed metal punks MUNICIPAL WASTE are bringing their space terror back to North America beginning May 27th on a 2-leg headlining run presented by SCION A/V! The first leg features Black Tusk as support; second leg features 3 Inches Of Blood as direct support & openers Black Tusk.

5/29 The Social - Orlando, FL

On the website, it says 3IOB are playing this show too.
    inb4lists
    Directly after their tour with Fear Factory, Shadows Fall will play a handful of shows with Trumpet the Harlot and Howitzer. Here's the latest:

5/25 Las Vegas, NV @ The Aruba
    5/26 Phoenix, AZ @ Joe's Grotto
    5/27 El Paso, TX @ House Of Rock
    5/29 Lubbock, TX @ Jakes
    5/30 TBA
    5/31 Lafayette, LA @ The Station
    6/1 Huntsville, AL @ Crossroads
    6/2 Louisville, KY @ Phoenix Hill Tavern
    6/3 Huntington, WV @ The V Club

I will kill you and wear your jayface as mine
    You wouldn't do that to me. [-(

And it's not April Fools anymore, Facefuck. Look it up. <_>

I will kill you and wear your jayface as mine
    You wouldn't do that to me. [-(

And it's not April Fools anymore, Facefuck. Look it up. <_>
    I did. \:D/
    inb4lists
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    i won a pair of Rammstein ticket for the Worcester show. anyone know if there is an opening band? Not a big Rammstein fan, but hear they are great live
This discussion has been closed.