Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    Iron Maiden sucks. Thank God people were not forced to pay for tickets <:-P
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip

KANSAS CITY, MO -- Brought to the masses by the same production company that put on the extremely successful Kanrocksas festival, Hunt Industries is teaming up with European festival Wacken Open Air (www.wacken.com) to bring an extreme metal destination festival to America! "We're very excited to bring all these legendary heavy metal bands, old and new, to the United States in one fantastic package festival!"

Tickets are on sale April 5th. Each ticket includes FREE camping + parking for one vehicle per party. Tickets will be a flat fee of $60 and will be available through Ticketmaster.com and retail outlets.

• streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Not even close to being believable.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    That would be absolutely amazing
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    :|
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies

KANSAS CITY, MO -- Brought to the masses by the same production company that put on the extremely successful Kanrocksas festival, Hunt Industries is teaming up with European festival Wacken Open Air (www.wacken.com) to bring an extreme metal destination festival to America! "We're very excited to bring all these legendary heavy metal bands, old and new, to the United States in one fantastic package festival!"

Tickets are on sale April 5th. Each ticket includes FREE camping + parking for one vehicle per party. Tickets will be a flat fee of $60 and will be available through Ticketmaster.com and retail outlets.

Nothing this awesome will EVER happen in the United States.
    inb4lists
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Thank god I know its April fools day.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    the way the band lineup is set up is a dead give away
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    So what is the difference with an R18 or an R21 or 21+ show?
    Do they sell alcohol or are the bands allowed to say "fuck" or do they put on live sex acts or something?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    At the Gates gave it away for me
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    @gnomez only difference is the crowd really
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    At the Gates gave it away for me
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lineup is unbelievably too good to be true. Oh wait Havok's on it nevermind
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip

I wonder if I can fool any friends with this...
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Intromental Worldwide, the company which was in charge of booking former IRON MAIDEN singer Paul Di'Anno's summer 2012 North American tour, has released the following statement to BLABBERMOUTH.NET:

"It is with deep regret that Intromental Worldwide announces that Paul Di'Anno and his management have decided to cancel the upcoming North American tour already scheduled and confirmed for this summer. Intromental was acting in the capacity of booking agents for the tour.

"The cancelation is 100% beyond our control, and it comes after the majority of the tour was confirmed and announced. We're extremely dissatisfied with how things were handled by Paul Di'Anno and his management as we were given no explanation other than 'Paul chooses not to do this tour.' Given the history and previous cancelations, we are not entirely surprised.

"This very untimely decision is affecting promoters, agents and the bands involved in the tour in many ways, including financially. We're very sorry about this turn of events and apologize to all fans, promoters and venues who supported our efforts in booking this tour."

Di'Anno's backing and support band for this summer's North American tour was supposed to be Cleopatra recording artist ICARUS WITCH. This run of dates, however, was also slated to include Earache buzz band CAULDRON and Pure Steel traditional metal maniacs WIDOW. The tour was set to cover the U.S. and Canada from July 25 to September 2.
    April fools or is this real.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    That was posted yesterday

so real
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Its real it was announced a few days ago.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I wouls bet that's real
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.