Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• Options
    EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Also since it was mentioned, I finally saw A Serbian Film a lil while back. I don't say it to try and come off as a hardass but it honestly didn't phase me in the slightest. To start off, I'm not the type to get emotionally invested into movies whatsoever and I'm unable to immerse myself where it's anything more than a fictional movie. But beyond that, the movie is one of those lower budget films that jus LOOKS too fake for it to be disturbing. Like the part where he fucks the newborn, sure the concept in itself is extremely fucked, but the actual onscreen depiction looks so hilariously artificial that I couldn't even take it serious. It honestly made me chuckle. I get why the movie is so notorious jus cause of it's concept and the fact it's so fuckin off the wall, but it wasn't at all a hard watch for me.

The last horror movie to legitimately disturb me was the first V/H/S and I think that was because the "found footage" aesthetic of it made it seem more genuine rather than a scripted movie.
  • Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,815 spicy boy
    It's not that it disturbed me. It's that I'm just not interested in watching someone torture children for an hour and a half
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,559 spicy boy
    edited June 2016
    Ok Slaughtered Vomit Dolls sucks. Its messed up in a Cannibal Corpse sort of way, but isnt super disturbing, and is really more just fucking gross because people are throwing up the entire movie. But its also boring.  

The whole thing is filmed as a shitty collection of somewhat related scenes, and has no real development or narrative. It looks like a fucked up dank web video made by an edgy middle schooler. 

Whole movie is brutal torture murder scenes, puke scenes, and stripper/sex/rape scenes. 

And the director goes by Lucifer Valentine 666 :|

Dunno if I even want to watch Serbian Film or ReGOREgitated Sacrifice. 

EDIT: Some people say the sequels are better. There are three sequels. 
    Post edited by MetalCoresades on
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    That being said, me and my friend and I might start a brutal death metal band and write an album inspired by it. lmao.
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,595 spicy boy
    Went to the conjuring 2 yesterday and the best part about it was the preview for a movie called "don't breathe" or something. Shit looks terryifying. It's from the dudes that made evil dead. 
  • Options
    Dont Breathe has a stupid premise
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,595 spicy boy
    You like anime and body pillows 
  • Options
    I like anime. I dont like body pillows.

Doesnt change that the premise to that movie is stupid. And its from the dudes that made the Evil Dead remake. Not the best horror movies of all time Evil Dead
  • Options
    I hope the blind guy wins
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,410 spicy boy
    Yeah horror movies are funny sometimes. When they make the characters criminals or assholes it takes all of the suspense out of the movie for me since i want to see them killed
  • Options
    The scene in the trailer where dude walks past the blind guy in the hall is esp ridiculous. If that guy can shoot people, I'm sure he can smell sweat and hear their shoes on the floor
  • Options
    Going to see Warcraft tonight
  • Options
    I liked it
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
    bexause it was terrible. 
  • Options
    Its a movie for Warcraft fans. If you like Warcraft, you'll like it. If youre a pleb, you wont.
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
  • Options
    ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Just watched Super.
    inb4lists
  • Options
    Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Dory was pretty good.
  • Options
    DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ... said:
    Just watched Super.
      That was Aight. 
  • Options
    ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Dime said:
    ... said:
    Just watched Super.
      That was Aight. 
    There was a couple scenes where i almost shit myself laughing, but most of it was just okay. 
    inb4lists