Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2013

save your money and find a bootleg of the trailer online somewhere. try youtube

Why would you have to find a bootleg for a trailer? That seems dumb. Iron Man 3 was awesome but if yiu don't want to see it for whatever reason just don't waste your time. Just wait until Thor 2 comes out
    what? i was talking to britt because she was thinking about going to see iron man 3 just to see the new thor trailer. so i said save your money and find a bootleg copy of it online. i said this because i was assuming the trailer wasn't released yet because she's a huge fan of the first one and i wouldn't know because i have no interest in the Thor movies.

edit: and im sure someone video taped it while they were in the theater
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

save your money and find a bootleg of the trailer online somewhere. try youtube

Why would you have to find a bootleg for a trailer? That seems dumb. Iron Man 3 was awesome but if yiu don't want to see it for whatever reason just don't waste your time. Just wait until Thor 2 comes out
    what? i was talking to britt because she was thinking about going to see iron man 3 just to see the new thor trailer. so i said save your money and find a bootleg copy of it online. i said this because i was assuming the trailer wasn't released yet because she's a huge fan of the first one and i wouldn't know because i have no interest in the Thor movies.

edit: and im sure someone video taped it while they were in the theater
    :|
    imageimage
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I knew I was the one that posted the trailer. :))

I was considering seeing it in the theater anyway. I can still get in free.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I thought Thor was lame. Pretty good story but nothing really happened, he had powers for like the last 20 minutes. That's some Sylvester Stallone Judge Dredd shit
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Brian said:

I thought Thor was lame. Pretty good story but nothing really happened, he had powers for like the last 20 minutes. That's some Sylvester Stallone Judge Dredd shit

After watching it a few times, it was a crap movie, yeah. Romantic plot was overblown and annoying and the costumes were way too rigid. I loved the colors though. I think that the second one will be way better since the guy directing it did a few episodes of Game of Thrones.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers

Brian said:

After watching it a few times, it was a crap movie, yeah. Romantic plot was overblown and annoying and the costumes were way too rigid. I loved the colors though. I think that the second one will be way better since the guy directing it did a few episodes of Game of Thrones.
    Yeah, I think it would benefit from an emphasis on the warrior shit, not just HES A FISH OUT OF WATER FINDING LOVE WHERE HE LEAST EXPECTS IT
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Brian said:

Brian said:

Yeah, I think it would benefit from an emphasis on the warrior shit, not just HES A FISH OUT OF WATER FINDING LOVE WHERE HE LEAST EXPECTS IT
    Well, it looks like the 2nd movie is focusing more on the warrior stuff and less in lower earthly shit.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Iron Man 3 \m/
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Saw Pain & Gain earlier. It was pretty good, could have been better.

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Battle Los Angeles is on TV tonite
    Is it any good?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    It's aight. Might as well watch it to give you something new to see.
    I fell asleep when I tried to watch that.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Iron Man 3 had the second largest opening weekend (domestic) ever behind The Avengers.
    All the girls going to be sad about this one.

Looks like Thor could be recast due to contract negotiations being challegned for Avengers 2.
    [-(
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Fuck that. Chris to me IS Thor
    imageimage
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

Looks like Thor could be recast due to contract negotiations being challegned for Avengers 2.

i heard the same about robert downey jr
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Who cares
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    SATAN said:

i heard the same about robert downey jr
    Update came out about that actually. He is about to sign a deal for Avengers 2 and 3. Iron Man 4 wont be part of that contract though.