Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No I actually heard it was hilarious from a lot of people. It's mostly the chicks from SNL so I gave it a shot.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i didn't think it was funny so much as it was awkward. i did enjoy the diarrhea scene though
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    the oscars pretty much the only respectable award show to date... the oscars are great and all other award shows (execpt the indie one) blow hard
    i disagree. the oscars reward mediocrity. see 'a beautiful mind'
    i liked a beautiful mind..not the best movie ive ever seen but decent...russel crowe is a helluva actor, a piece of shit person but a good actor
    edited January 2012
    the movie is still meh though and it won best picture

a.i - artificial intelligence
    ali
    the anniversary party
    the believer
    bully
    dogtown and z-boys
    donnie darko
    from hell
    ghost world <----(favorite ever!)

hannibal
    hedwig and the angry inch
    i am sam
    in the bedroom
    jay and silent bob strike back
    joy ride
    lord of the rings: the fellowship of the ring (omfg!)
    the man who wasn't there
    monster's ball
    moulin rouge
    mulholland drive
    ocean's eleven
    the others
    the pledge
    the royal tenenbaums
    shrek
    storytelling
    super troopers
    training day
    waking life

all of these movies came out the same year. i could argue that every one of them is better than 'abm'. some of them leaps and bounds better. i could argue for about the same number of entries every year. the oscars suck. paul thomas anderson and darren aronofsky should have won tons of awards by now. instead they've got shit. same for chris nolan. it took those idiots almost 40 fuckin' years to get scorsese a trophy. i've never met anyone who liked 'the king's speech' more than 'inception'...and i've definitely never met anyone who had a stronger opinion about it. 'crash' was a ridiculous, preachy piece of dogshit. the oscars are like that every year. the best directors have to slum it to make something academy voters can understand. that turd ron howard beat out peter jackson, ridley scott, david lynch and robert altman with 'abm'. david lynch still hasn't won. neither did stanley kubrick. shits retarded
    the movie is still meh though and it won best picture

a.i - artificial intelligence
    ali
    the anniversary party
    the believer
    bully
    dogtown and z-boys
    donnie darko
    from hell
    ghost world <----(favorite ever!)

hannibal
    hedwig and the angry inch
    i am sam
    in the bedroom
    jay and silent bob strike back
    joy ride
    lord of the rings: the fellowship of the ring (omfg!)
    the man who wasn't there
    monster's ball
    moulin rouge
    mulholland drive
    ocean's eleven
    the others
    the pledge
    the royal tenenbaums
    shrek
    storytelling
    super troopers
    training day
    waking life

all of these movies came out the same year. i could argue that every one of them is better than 'abm'. some of them leaps and bounds better. i could argue for about the same number of entries every year. the oscars suck. paul thomas anderson and darren aronofsky should have won tons of awards by now. instead they've got shit. same for chris nolan. it took those idiots almost 40 fuckin' years to get scorsese a trophy. i've never met anyone who liked 'the king's speech' more than 'inception'...and i've definitely never met anyone who had a stronger opinion about it. 'crash' was a ridiculous, preachy piece of dogshit. the oscars are like that every year. the best directors have to slum it to make something academy voters can understand. that turd ron howard beat out peter jackson, ridley scott, david lynch and robert altman with 'abm'. david lynch still hasn't won. neither did stanley kubrick. shits retarded</p>
    subjective
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    Anyone seen underworld yet?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Went and got Real Steel yesterday. Never saw it but it was a real good movie. I liked it a lot.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    I watched IMMORTALS yesterday.... and i thought it was going to be good/decent. In same vein of 300.

but for fucks sake.... that was a terrible movie. the gods looked like characters from a 70's sci-fi movie, predictable sex was predictable, and the fucking titans were African tribesmen? [-X

this movie was an insult to my intelligence and a reminder why i stopped really caring about movies a long time ago.
    Saw The Grey, had flaws but one of my favorite movies now.
    I watched IMMORTALS yesterday.... and i thought it was going to be good/decent. In same vein of 300.

but for fucks sake.... that was a terrible movie. the gods looked like characters from a 70's sci-fi movie, predictable sex was predictable, and the fucking titans were African tribesmen? [-X

this movie was an insult to my intelligence and a reminder why i stopped really caring about movies a long time ago.
    >complains about movies today
    >went to see Immortals

<_>
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Saw The Grey, had flaws but one of my favorite movies now.
    So want to see that.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    except I watched it here http://www.justin.tv/directory/entertainment .... at like 1 am.

L-)
  • JillianJillian Posts: 1,574
    Gonna go see Extremely loud & Incredibly close today. I'm looking forward to the Hunger Games in March, and Perks of being a wallflower whenever it comes out.
    Photobucket
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I haven't been excited for a movie in a while. Most these days are disappointing so I'm hesistent to go to the movies. I hate wasting money
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    Im excited for The Phantom Menace re-release

And im excited for The Avengers, new Batman, new Spiderman, new Ghost Rider, and The Hobbit later this year
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?