Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I'll probably see that battleship movie
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    It's gonna be great to see Bale's spine get snapped.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    watched bad teacher last night, was funny as fucking hell...best comedy iv seen in a long time....horrible bosses was also very funny
  • DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    So now apparently there's a new batman trailer paired with mission impossible and Sherlock Holmes.
    Photobucket \m/

What has me interested and confused is the tag line "the untold story" hmmmmmmmmmmm :-?
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    So now apparently there's a new batman trailer paired with mission impossible and Sherlock Holmes.
    its actually a 6 minute prequel thats only going to be shown at Imax theaters (and real imax theaters, not the ones at AMC's) theres a very good chance youll have to drive a long distance to find one)
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited December 2011

What has me interested and confused is the tag line "the untold story" hmmmmmmmmmmm :-?
    i thought that was the title lol. i figured it was like a documentary about comic books and comic book movies or something. maybe they're trying to pull a Dark Knight but not including "spiderman" in the title. or it just might not be title at all lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie

i thought that was the title lol. i figured it was like a documentary about comic books and comic book movies or something. maybe they're trying to pull a Dark Knight but not including "spiderman" in the title. or it just might not be title at all lol.
    i think theyre only saying 'the untold story' as with it being done by a different crew then the Raimi trillogy, and it being a reboot, itll be a different take on mostly the same story
    its actually a 6 minute prequel thats only going to be shown at Imax theaters (and real imax theaters, not the ones at AMC's) theres a very good chance youll have to drive a long distance to find one)
    i know that, but theres also a two minute theatrical trailer being shown with the regular versions of those movies

the actual title is the amazing spiderman. tag line is a tag line
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

Really man? <_>
    The fuck Skully :))
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i wouldnt know because i hate the spiderman movies.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    edited December 2011
    i know that, but theres also a two minute theatrical trailer being shown with the regular versions of those movies
    oh, didn't know that, def going to see it this thursday
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Finally seeing Shame

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    There's one 20 minutes from me, I'm going with a bunch of friends.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    There is one real imax by me and they don't show any good movies.