Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Well this is gay. Everyone that saw Paranormal 3 last night said that every scene in the trailer wasn't even in the movie. The ending sucks and the 2nd is better. They said it was still good but not what they hoped for. Has a good review on rotten tomatoes tho.
    a total of 0 scenes in the trailer were in the movie, but i thought it was jus tlike all the other pa's, as scary as retarded a list scary movies get, but that's it. strictly. i had a nice night, but anyone who thinks it was piss your pants scary or some shit shouslnd be seeing movies.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Well this is gay. Everyone that saw Paranormal 3 last night said that every scene in the trailer wasn't even in the movie. The ending sucks and the 2nd is better. They said it was still good but not what they hoped for. Has a good review on rotten tomatoes tho.
    a total of 0 scenes in the trailer were in the movie, but i thought it was jus tlike all the other pa's, as scary as retarded a list scary movies get, but that's it. strictly. i had a nice night, but anyone who thinks it was piss your pants scary or some shit shouldn't be seeing movies.
    This x1,000

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I recently watched insidious and that movie set the bar higher for horror movies. Paranormal activity 3 was the first one I watched since seeing that.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    HO SHIT!

"Paranormal Activity 3" became the biggest horror opening of all time this weekend, grossing an estimated $54 million and far surpassing expectations. "Paranormal" grossed as much as all other movies in this weekend's top 10 combined, and is the biggest October opening ever, beating "Jackass 3D's" $50.35 million in 2010. All that on a budget of $5 million.

They thought it would be 50 mill but it went over :O jebus christ.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    People will see anything these days.

Hopefully Amanda Seyfried will end the streak of bad October films.

• Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    you liked Ides of March though
    says the person who bought tickets to see all of the twilight movies at midnight
    Forgot about that because the movie I saw after that was so bad.
    says the person who bought tickets to see all of the twilight movies at midnight
    You don't know till you either read the books or watched the first movie.

i did watch the first movie. it is legit the 2nd worst movie i've ever seen (behind only Bug, and i only put Bug there as i paid to see it in theaters)
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    I don't even know if tha
    Forgot about that because the movie I saw after that was so bad.
    You don't know your gay till you either read the books or watched the first movie.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    anyone see 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo', 'The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest', or 'The Girl Who Played With Fire'? im wondering if they're any good. i tend to avoid foreign movies cause....english or gtfo. i dont like to read while watching a movie, thats why im watching a movie lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    High tension is one that will sway you to foreign
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    anyone see 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo', 'The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest', or 'The Girl Who Played With Fire'? im wondering if they're any good. i tend to avoid foreign movies cause....english or gtfo. i dont like to read while watching a movie, thats why im watching a movie lol.
    They're all good; I liked The Girl Who Played With Fire the best. If you don't like foreign films, just wait till December when the American version of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo comes out.

• fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    you can download them with english dubbed in
    im watching The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo right now. its pretty cool so far but its 2 and a half hours long @-)
    im only about an hour into it
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    finished watching it. it was ok, nothing special. i'll probably pass on watching the remake.
    you can watch the new foreign horror movie 'Atrocious' right here http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/vod/
    the trailer had english subtitles so this probably will too.

Synopsis

" 'Atrocious' excerpts found footage from a film reel recovered by Spanish police, documenting a family of five discovering the truth behind a dangerous urban legend. The 37 hours of found footage follow Cristian and July Quintanilla passing time at their summer home by investigating a terrifying and mysterious urban legend. As their investigation intensifies, strange occurrences in and around the house escalate rapidly, culminating finally in unspeakable atrocities."

its only availabe to watch for free for 24 hours which started yesterday at 8:30 PM EST.