Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Fuck 3D i just wanna see in at the imax in 2D.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    and yay thankfully one theater in driving distance is showing Thor in 2D at midnight, so imma prob hit that up
    edited May 2011
    just finished watching Enter the Void. Prob the biggest headtrip/mindfuck movie i've ever seen. Describing it is kinda hard. The trailer kind of gives you an idea of the movie. Its also from the man who gave us Irreversible. While theres no 10 minute rape scene, there are def some disturbing parts
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI89ovR36r0
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    a little late, but I thought Paranormal Activity 2 was pretty good :-??
    I still haven't seen Black Swan. :-<
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I can see Thor 3D being like clash of the titans 3D. Half assed 3D.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    this sounds pretty good

The Jersey Devil Is Living in 'The Barrens'

With Cannes just a round the corner all sorts of projects are being announced in hopes of pre-selling their budget. Having a name like Darren Lynn Bousman never hurts. While previously announced, we now have the first ever details on Bousman's forthcoming "Jersey Devil" horror flick The Barrens, which smartly sounds like it delves into the production model of Insidious:

"Despite their reluctance, Richard Marlow takes his wife Cynthia, their young son Danny, and his teenage daughter Sadie to the Pine Barrens for a long weekend of camping and family bonding. As they arrive at the Wharton State Forest, a mutilated deer runs out into the road, nearly colliding with the Marlows' car. Later that evening, another bloodied animal falls from a tree. Bad turns to worse when, in the middle of the night, a college boy camping nearby disappears into the woods. Nevertheless, Richard presses the family to hike further into the forest, to the spot where he used to camp with his father. He is feverish and a past wound on his arm appears badly infected, but when it begins to rain, there is no turning back. Richard's sickness soon becomes debilitating, his headaches turn to hallucinations. What's worse, he believes there is something stalking them…something with yellow eyes, pointed horns, and the wings of a bat - THE JERSEY DEVIL. The disfigured bodies of the missing camper and another college boy soon turn up. The Marlows must fight for their lives as the horrifying answer reveals itself in a shocking and tragic conclusion."

You can check out some sales art inside from the creature feature written and directed by man behind Saw II-IV, Repo! The Genetic Opera, Mother's Day and the forthcoming 11-11-1.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/24430
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,286 mod
    Sayyyyyyyyyyyyyy whatttttttttttttttttttttt?

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    watched The Other Guys yesterday
    so hilarious, i didn't even know that movie existed (*)
    GATOR DON'T PLAY NO SHIT!
    I SAID GATOR DON'T PLAY NO SHIT!
    GATOR NEVER BEEN KNOWN TO PLAY NO SHIT!
    AIM FOR THE BUSHES!
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    this sounds pretty good

The Jersey Devil Is Living in 'The Barrens'

With Cannes just a round the corner all sorts of projects are being announced in hopes of pre-selling their budget. Having a name like Darren Lynn Bousman never hurts. While previously announced, we now have the first ever details on Bousman's forthcoming "Jersey Devil" horror flick The Barrens, which smartly sounds like it delves into the production model of Insidious:

"Despite their reluctance, Richard Marlow takes his wife Cynthia, their young son Danny, and his teenage daughter Sadie to the Pine Barrens for a long weekend of camping and family bonding. As they arrive at the Wharton State Forest, a mutilated deer runs out into the road, nearly colliding with the Marlows' car. Later that evening, another bloodied animal falls from a tree. Bad turns to worse when, in the middle of the night, a college boy camping nearby disappears into the woods. Nevertheless, Richard presses the family to hike further into the forest, to the spot where he used to camp with his father. He is feverish and a past wound on his arm appears badly infected, but when it begins to rain, there is no turning back. Richard's sickness soon becomes debilitating, his headaches turn to hallucinations. What's worse, he believes there is something stalking them…something with yellow eyes, pointed horns, and the wings of a bat - THE JERSEY DEVIL. The disfigured bodies of the missing camper and another college boy soon turn up. The Marlows must fight for their lives as the horrifying answer reveals itself in a shocking and tragic conclusion."

You can check out some sales art inside from the creature feature written and directed by man behind Saw II-IV, Repo! The Genetic Opera, Mother's Day and the forthcoming 11-11-1.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/24430
    This better be good and better have been filmed on location. I fucking camped in that area. Eek. That was a bad nigh.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    WHAAAAT!??? [-(
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    Hopefully getting out and seeing Thor this weekend. It's been a while since I've seen a movie on the big screen.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Hopefully getting out and seeing Thor this weekend. It's been a while since I've seen a movie on the big screen.
    fake Thor is fake. [-(

his real name is asator
    WHAAAAT!??? [-(
    I knew it existed, but never watched cuz i assumed it sucked. Is it actually funny?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah dood, I thought the same shit, but one night a few weeks ago I was bored and ordered it on demand, shit was funny as hell!
    fake Thor is fake. [-(

his real name is asator
    LOLNO
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    fake Thor is fake. [-(

his real name is asator
    LOLNO
    sarcasm detection fail
    fake Thor is fake. [-(

his real name is asator
    LOLNO
    sarcasm detection fail
    Thor has many many names and not just one real name. Asator isn't even one of them either. You believe every thing AA tell you <_>
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I had free passes to see Thor last night, but was too brain dead to figure out the commute to the theater in Philly.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html