Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

help

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    id rather listen to kesha
    imageimage
  • balanced_void91balanced_void91 Posts: 2,782 balls deep
    *faps while thinking about spunking in Kesha's eye*
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i just woke up, right now i feel madd hungover. i read somewhere it takes 24 48 hres for serious withdraw to kick in. i hope i just feel better after the hangover.
  • balanced_void91balanced_void91 Posts: 2,782 balls deep
    COME GET FUCKED UP
    give em my alcohol
    LETS GET FUCKED UP
  • n0r3macn0r3mac Posts: 635 salt miner
    If you dont like the affect, dont do it
    Hah

Thats how I quit alchohol and cigarettes
    thats what im doing quitting, its just withdrawing that sucks
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    you have to wean yourself off. like quitting cigarettes you have to decrease the amount of alcohol in your system so your body isnt shocked when its not there anymore aka withdrawing. so instead of having like 4 drinks a day and going straight to nothing. go like 4 drinks a day for a couple days then 3 drinks and 2 and so on until you get to like 1 drink a week and then stop drinking if you want. its a long process but it works. just have patients and a friend or two to help
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Good luck with this fight, man. Kick this addiction's ass.
    I love winning with women
    thanks man, its tough. i cant believe i let it get this bad
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Just make sure you tough it out now then. If you think its bad now, imagine how it will be in 5 years if you don't deal with it now. Call some friends to help if it gets worse.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    My dad quit alcohol like 10 years ago.
  • destroyerofsensesdestroyerofsenses Posts: 483 salt miner
    Man, i know first hand how bad alcohol can affect people. My dad lost his life from alcohol, so i know just how serious the addiction can get. Good luck man, i really hope u get through this quick. At least you admitted that you got a problem, and have the balls to face it. Good luck man.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    "you have to wean yourself off. like quitting cigarettes you have to decrease the amount of alcohol in your system so your body isnt shocked when its not there anymore aka withdrawing."

dude stfu.....you cant tell someone who is an alcoholic to wean him self off.....

dude the only thing can do is just stay away from people who do it till you are totally clean...then after that its all mental and testing your mental strength
    I posted this on another page, but i thought i should update this shit for the people who gave a fuck and tried to help me out, thank you guys and girls. back then i didnt have anyone to talk to and yooz were there to give me wordz of hope! thanks

(i havent really talked about it on here since when i was thinking of quiting and asking for advice) but ,this is pretty much my story and what happened to me. my drinking was getting wayy out of hand, all i was doing was drinking all day and night madd beers, madd whisky for years. when i 1st quit i had a rough time for a few months with the shakes, DT's, fevers, stomach issues, anxiety, insomnia, i was fuckin paronoid, shit was real real bad, I was even hospitalized for a while. my suggestion for anyone who'z been drinking heavily for a while, don't fuck around and try to quit cold turkey like i did, just go right to the hospital, i waited a few days and was a complete mess by the time i got to the hospital, they pretty much saved my ass, (look up Delerium Tremens, thats what i was going through.) if anyone is dealing with same shit, just go to the hospital, the withdraw will still suck, but at least you wont be risking your life. i'm real grateful to be sober today, i dont ever wanna go back to that fucked up mess. now i go to counseling once a week (it helps) and i'm on a slight dose of meds for anxiety. I've been sober going on 8 months now. it took a while, but now i'm feeling alot better. i lost alot of weight, i'm healthier, and clear headed now. and i have more money cause i'm not spending it all on booze and i spend more time giving my fiance attention and chilling with friends and family.

Thanks everyone for your support, I really appreciated it!
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Awesome to hear George!
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Nice job George!

Photobucket
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Nice job George!

Photobucket
    watched that this morning lol.

Good job broski :D
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Good job George! =]

Congrats, you've also got the award for me posting for the first time. Don't really want to but this was a good enough reason to say/type something.
    imageimage