Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Serious help please....

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    14 year old math is not basically impossible for anyone...cmon
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yes. Bianca's right. Most shit, I can just read about it and know what to do, but Math, I always need one on one explanation to understand it.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "wine
    all people learn a different way
    some learn by listening, by visuals, by hands on exercises, and other ways
    even some combinations of them
    sometimes its basically impossible for someone who learns by visually seeing the problem being solved to learn how to do it on their own"

I don't really like to throw it around often, but I have a learning disorder. Certain teaching methods are really tough for me. However, all it takes is will to find your way around them.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    it has nothing to do with the material taught
    you may think that the math he was doing was easy but ur forgetting ur older than him
    for him it may still be a challenge if not taught in the proper way that hes accustomed to
    i might have spelled that wrong. my bad
    imageimage
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    You will have a better chance of "getting it" if you are actually in class, not suspended for stupid rules violations. It's an easy concept. Show up, sit down, shut up, and pay attention.
    yea wine
    you have trouble with certain methods and erik does to
    however maybe he doesnt have the same will as you because he doesnt have an obsticle like a learning disorder to get over
    imageimage
    "it has nothing to do with the material taught
    you may think that the math he was doing was easy but ur forgetting ur older than him
    for him it may still be a challenge if not taught in the proper way that hes accustomed to
    i might have spelled that wrong. my bad"

Yes, I understand, the method is the primary way people are confused by it. But all it takes is self discipline to get through it. Whether that means finding some way to learn it your own way, or get a tutor.
    Again......learning is made that much more difficult if you aren't there.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    OK Alec, and that's why my Math teacher herself agrees that the reason I got suspended was bullshit right? I'm working with her as best as I can to get this shit done.
    "however maybe he doesnt have the same will as you because he doesnt have an obsticle like a learning disorder to get over"

That will is what he needs to obtain. No one else can make him try harder, only he can.

I've also come to the conclusion that literally 100% of people who were checked for certain learning disorders would be diagnosed with one. Be it ADD, Dyslexia, NVLD, or any other ones, everyone.
    which is why he asked for help here
    he was shown how to do it
    imageimage
    "I've also come to the conclusion that literally 100% of people who were checked for certain learning disorders would be diagnosed with one. Be it ADD, Dyslexia, NVLD, or any other ones, everyone."

im missing how this has to do with the conversation
    imageimage
    We aren't the type of help he should be getting.
    ""I've also come to the conclusion that literally 100% of people who were checked for certain learning disorders would be diagnosed with one. Be it ADD, Dyslexia, NVLD, or any other ones, everyone."

im missing how this has to do with the conversation"

All of us have learning disorders, therefore all of us have to find the will to get around them. Erik has one, you have one, I have one. We all have to do our best to overcome it.
    he said hes working with his math teacher
    but wait...hes not the only one that has asked for help with school work on here
    why is he the only one getting shit for it?
    imageimage
    "OK Alec, and that's why my Math teacher herself agrees that the reason I got suspended was bullshit right? I'm working with her as best as I can to get this shit done."

Did that change the fact that you aren't in class? Did it change the fact that you violated the rules and got yourself suspended? How much easier is learning now?

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    There is no way erik just wore a shirt to school and they suspended him for it, he had to do something else to warrant a suspension
    "but wait...hes not the only one that has asked for help with school work on here
    why is he the only one getting shit for it?"

I'll give 'em shit no matter what. I have no problem with Erik, however his stubborn necessity to feel like an adult at this age is totally ridiculous.
    no necessarily
    my high school was the exact same way
    imageimage