Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Most fucked up/disturbing movies you've ever seen

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Anybody seen a movie with Ellen Page called Hard Candy?
    {Upload|6249}
    YES Great movie. Def see it if you get a chance

i have this movie ;-)
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    antichrist was one of the worst movies ive ever seen
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    you all don't appreciate art lol. Own the 2 disc criterion dvd
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    they like that cgi bullshit

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited March 2011
    that reminds me of Valhalla Rising, movie was boring as fuck but "artistically brilliant"... who cares if it puts you to sleep?
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    TRANSFORMERS 2 4 LYFE
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Any film by August Underground
    Philosophy of a Knife
    Tumbling Doll of Flesh
    Cannibal Holocaust
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I went to DL Hard Candy today but it was taking too long so I DL'd The Stepfather instead lol
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Cannibal Holocaust
    i love this movie
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I went to DL Hard Candy today but it was taking too long so I DL'd The Stepfather instead lol
    delete that piece of shit asap
    delete that piece of shit asap
    I lol'd hard.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited March 2011
    One of my favorites...although not the most fucked up is Session 9. It's more psychological and a little boring to most people.
    imageimage
    I watched that movie so many times but I finally understood it a few years ago. I thought the story line was a little wacky.
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    "Red State" certainly had some disturbing elements to it. Fun movie to watch, especially when Kevin Smith himself is a few rows above of you. I recommend going check it out when it's released in Oct.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    I lost so much respect for Kevin Smith after that whole incident about the plane seat.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    I lost so much respect for Kevin Smith after that whole incident about the plane seat.
    what happened?
    imageimage
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    what happened?
    He was asked to buy a second seat on a plane because of their policy. If you're too fat, you have to buy two seats. He got all pissy and thought he was better than everyone else and bitched about how he had to buy two.
    {Upload|6749}
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    oh because hes 'of the larger veriety of human'?
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    oh because hes 'of the larger veriety of human'?
    'of the larger variety of human' :-)) :-)) :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    what happened?
    He was asked to buy a second seat on a plane because of their policy. If you're too fat, you have to buy two seats. He got all pissy and thought he was better than everyone else and bitched about how he had to buy two.
    {Upload|6749}
    On February 13, 2010, Kevin Smith was on board a Southwest Airlines flight in Oakland bound for Burbank when he was removed from the plane, allegedly over concerns he was too obese to fly safely.[66] Per Smith, he was able to put both armrests down in accordance with Southwest Airlines policy, and both passengers on either side did not object to his presence. Smith was then removed from the flight after being told he was a safety concern. After being booked on a later flight and being offered a $100 Southwest Airlines voucher, which he turned down, Smith lashed out at Southwest Airlines on his Twitter account.
    Southwest Airlines representatives later released two statements regarding the incident via their blog.[67] In the first statement, Southwest claimed that Mr. Smith "has been known to (...) purchase two Southwest seats" and cited its "Customer of Size" policy which requires that customers who cannot put their armrests down purchase two seats. In his podcast, Mr. Smith stated that he regularly purchased two seats, and had done so the previous week, because he preferred not having to sit next to anyone, not due to his size. In releasing this statement, Southwest disclosed Smith's personal travel details without his permission. The first statement also claimed that the flight captain has personally determined that Smith was too large to fly. In its second statement, Southwest contradicted this claim, stating that the captain had not singled out Smith.