Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Most fucked up/disturbing movies you've ever seen

Comments

• Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    I hear Dogtooth is really fucked up too (and it some how got nominated for best foreign language movie at the oscars) read a story that many of the conservative members of the acadamy either walked out or loudly complained about why was it nominated
    well finally got A Serbian Film fully downloaded (full uncut version with english subtitles). will prob watch tomorrow
    eh. While indeed vile and at times disgusting. Ive seen worse. Also knowing that it indeed only is a movie and not "real" semi lessened the blow. Looking on a site called 'moviecensorship.com to see what indeed had to be cut, i was actually surprised at what was left in, and what was cut.

Actually, the first id say 45 min to an hour is fairly tame (or at least to a point on to what i was expecting). I would say, if you have a strong stomache and can handle some fucked up shit, can prob make it through the movie.
    well finally got A Serbian Film fully downloaded (full uncut version with english subtitles). will prob watch tomorrow
    eh. While indeed vile and at times disgusting. Ive seen worse. Also knowing that it indeed only is a movie and not "real" semi lessened the blow. Looking on a site called 'moviecensorship.com to see what indeed had to be cut, i was actually surprised at what was left in, and what was cut.

Actually, the first id say 45 min to an hour is fairly tame (or at least to a point on to what i was expecting). I would say, if you have a strong stomache and can handle some fucked up shit, can prob make it through the movie.

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Just wanted to make a comment on snuff films...

Anyone who says they have seen a real snuff film is either ignorant, lying, or we should avoid that person. They don't exist on the internet. The only "real" one is footage from this Russian serial killer (I posted it a while back) that actually shows him killing his victims who were little boys.

THE MOAR YOU KNOW~
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I've seen a real snuff film. Most disturbing thing I've ever seen. And that WAS real, 3 Guys, 1 Hammer. Those guys are in jail now, and killed a pregnant woman, ripped out her fetus while she was alive. That was a real snuff film. I watched it with Kurt, and we were both speechless.
    I've seen a real snuff film. Most disturbing thing I've ever seen. And that WAS real, 3 Guys, 1 Hammer. Those guys are in jail now, and killed a pregnant woman, ripped out her fetus while she was alive. That was a real snuff film. I watched it with Kurt, and we were both speechless.
    Aw shit, look at that guy's face! Those crazy Russians!

But seriously, there's worse gore videos out there. Snuff films include having sex with a voluntary member, then a murder taking place. The reason the other video I mentioned is considered to be the closest to a snuff film is because he got his rocks off from his acts.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Aw shit, look at that guy's face! Those crazy Russians!

But seriously, there's worse gore videos out there. Snuff films include having sex with a voluntary member, then a murder taking place. The reason the other video I mentioned is considered to be the closest to a snuff film is because he got his rocks off from his acts.
    speaking of which, 8mm is a great movie!
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Anybody seen a movie with Ellen Page called Hard Candy?

{Upload|6249}
    inb4lists
    Anybody seen a movie with Ellen Page called Hard Candy?
    {Upload|6249}
    YES Great movie. Def see it if you get a chance

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT?!
    I must watch this!
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I liked Hard Candy

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Ellen Page (Juno) stars in this suspenseful drama from director David Slade as Hayley, an intelligent teen who's got her own reasons for spending so much time with Geoff (Patrick Wilson), a much older man she met online. Even though Geoff is a charming, good-looking photographer, Hayley should know better than to go home with a guy in his early thirties -- especially since he might have ulterior motives.
    that sounds like the movie Keanu Reeves played a stalker who was a photographer
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    THE GREEN HORNET
    THE GREEN HORNET
    LOL
    Its the one good movie in David Slade's filmography (hes also responsible for 30 days of nights and twilight eclipse
    Its the one good movie in David Slade's filmography (hes also responsible for 30 days of nights and twilight eclipse
    Ewwwwww