Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New Members Report Here

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I'm losing IQ while reading these posts
    You're treading on dangerous ground here Zeno....you don't have much to play with anyway....STOP READING NOW!!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    welcome n00bz! we have been needing some new blood on here! so how did you come about to find this forum?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    edited January 2012
    OMG JAKE I HATE YOU
    >:D<
  • O...still getting use to this ill post pic later alil busy at the moment..n i was bored n looking into mayhem fest rumor on whos playin
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I'm losing IQ while reading these posts
    You're treading on dangerous ground here Zeno....you don't have much to play with anyway....STOP READING NOW!!!!
    whaaa

i dun get it

hi new peepel i liek metul
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Woba woba fake bulbasaur woba pics wobba wobba something something dragonball.....boobs.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    did someone say boobs?
    Mmmmmm boooooooooobs
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    never liked the word tits...always loved booooobies
    A booby is a seabird in the genus Sula, part of the Sulidae family. Boobies are closely related to the gannets (Morus), which were formerly included in Sula.
    The tits, chickadees, and titmice constitute Paridae, a large family of small passerine birds which occur in the northern hemisphere and Africa. Most were formerly classified in the genus Parus.

These birds are called either "chickadees" (onomatopoeic, derived from their distinctive "chick-a dee dee dee" alarm call) or "titmice" in North America, and just "tits" in the rest of the English-speaking world. The name titmouse is recorded from the 14th century, composed of the Old English name for the bird, mase (Proto-Germanic *maison, German Meise) and tit, denoting something small. The spelling was influenced by mouse in the 16th century. Emigrants to New Zealand presumably identified some of the superficially similar birds of the genus Petroica of the family Petroicidae, the Australian robins, as members of the tit family, giving them the title Tomtit although, in fact, they are not related.

These birds are mainly small stocky woodland species with short stout bills. Some have crests. They range in length from 10 to 22 centimetres. They are adaptable birds, with a mixed diet including seeds and insects.[1] Many species will live around human habitation and come readily to bird feeders for nuts or seed, and learn to take other foods. In Britain, Great Tits and Blue Tits famously learned to break open the foil caps sealing bottles of milk that had been delivered to homes to get at the cream floating on top.

These are hole-nesting birds, typically using trees, although some species build nests on the ground. They lay anything from three to nineteen speckled white eggs, depending on species.[1]
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    In

Hey!!!
    Me, Skully and Catz are the perv masters around here!
    Welcome aboard
    Can we see your boobies?
    Lol no boobies showin
    ( • Y • ) thats the closest in seeing boobies
    gtfo
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    O true but its always nice being the old perv master roshi haha this could give me a few laughs too and person with the fake bulbasaur its not even the real one your faker then me lol
    Hey!!!
    Me, Skully and Catz are the perv masters around here!
    Welcome aboard
    Can we see your boobies?
    fuck yeah! **==
    george should get an honorable mention
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Yes but you're the grand master Skully
    :-bd
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    You can call me.......

.....Grasshopper
    i will teach you
    Yes Sensei - you are very wise.....and all knowing
    lesson 1: she can't catch you staring if you're looking at her ass so stare as long as you want. but make sure there are no shiny objects in front of her so she can't see your reflection.