Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New Members Report Here

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Yeah, that didn't help either. I just didn't dig it at all. It was the same shit over and over. But Agalloch made up for it, BIG TIME.

It was kinda like Thrones at Sleep, but Thrones wasn't as bad and some what relevant
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i have 0 metal friends
    i have one, but he's only lightly versed in metal. he's really big on carcass, pantera, meshuggah, deicide, lamb of god, in flames, and cannibal corpse. not much else. he's one of those types that will listen to the same album for months at a time. the stuff he does listen to is solid, but i can't talk to him at all about anything new. he also hates going to shows.

there are 3 attorneys that i work with that are into metal. i saw danzig with one of them a couple of weeks ago and american carnage last year. one of the guys is really embarrassing in public though, so it kinda sucks to go to shows with them since it's usually all 3 together.

most of my irl friends are either into indie shit like fleet foxes and the national or hip hop.

basically, i have to come here and a couple of other boards that i frequent to talk metal.

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    I talk metal with one friend. If I even say anything about metal to my other friends they just make fun of me for listening to garbage.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I talk metal with one friend. If I even say anything about metal to my other friends they just make fun of me for listening to garbage.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpRiSb_Ir-s
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2011
    I have about 3 friends who are into straight metal and darker stuff but alot of my other friends are either into rap or screamo.
  • DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    edited June 2011
    As far as me and my friends go, I wouldn't say I introduced them to Metal, but I introduced them to the more extreme/underground Metal.
    I'm in a similar predicament. I have maybe one friend that I can talk to about metal, but it's not quite metal the metal that I am passionate about. I don't think I'll ever have a friend who I can talk about the awesomeness of Sons of Northern Darkness with, and that sucks.

This friend recently got into Sleep and Electric Wizard, though, so I'm getting there. He's not an Agalloch, Immortal, Iron Maiden, Death, anything else fan.
    I only have that problem with a few of my friends. But a few a my friends, Dreamtheater for example, I can talk Agalloch, Sleep, BTBAM, Maiden with, but I introduced them to said bands, except Maiden.
    thats cause iz cool :-D
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Erik is a heavy racist against Arabs..just a heads up
    so am i, but they've tried to kill me though.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    To all?

imageimage
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    To all?

Couldn't find where this was originally from, but Up is racist against blacks.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    To all?

when you have been shot at enough times every single one of them becomes a potential enemy, so yes
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • AmratorAmrator Posts: 34
    Hello, I'm new. I may have joined two or three months ago but I'm actually new.
    Slayer, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Metallica (Oldschool), Pantera, Testament, Evile, Carcass, Exodus, Death, Autopsy, Diamond Head, Judas Priest, Mercyful Fate/King Diamond, Deicide, Venom, Kataklysm, Excoriate, Possessed, Exhorder, Cannibal Corpse, Morbid Angel, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Kreator, Obituary, Sodom, Dream Theater, Sepultura, Mortician, Ministry, Anthrax, Mayhem, Tank (NWOBHM), Destruction, Warbringer, Immortal, Decapitated, In Flames, D.R.I, Helloween, Grim Reaper, and many many many more.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    :-h
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    :-h
    hi, welcome to derp county
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    What did cats post?
    I have him blocked
    hate y00z

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

You humans may have seen me post that thread but that was when I was still crossing the realm of Hell. Now that I have finished, I may begin.
    Slayer, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Metallica (Oldschool), Pantera, Testament, Evile, Carcass, Exodus, Death, Autopsy, Diamond Head, Judas Priest, Mercyful Fate/King Diamond, Deicide, Venom, Kataklysm, Excoriate, Possessed, Exhorder, Cannibal Corpse, Morbid Angel, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Kreator, Obituary, Sodom, Dream Theater, Sepultura, Mortician, Ministry, Anthrax, Mayhem, Tank (NWOBHM), Destruction, Warbringer, Immortal, Decapitated, In Flames, D.R.I, Helloween, Grim Reaper, and many many many more.
    you should add an avatar :-bd
    Why, Is it important?
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    gtfo.

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Why, Is it important?
    gtfo.