Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New Members Report Here

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    i'm black

you guys think i steal and want to rape you now, huh?
    Oh Jeebus Ed...no.
    imageimage
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    iunno, why do you?
    and it's the same everywhere to you because you're a redneck piece of trash.
    derp.
    fukkin hick bitch stfu

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    anyone who says racist shit would never say it in front of a person of another race cause they would get their asses whooped and I would lawl.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So I just found a site with the most car theft rates

World Top Ten Countries With Most Car Thefts Rates
    Country Car Theft Rate
    Switzerland 962.80
    New Zealand 818.01
    England & Wales 752.95
    Sweden 738.47
    Australia 726.19
    Denmark 604.18
    Scotland 555.33
    Italy 537.00
    Canada 521.20
    Norway 518.25

Look at that shit... its White countries that lead the world. Africa isnt anywhere on that bitch.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    actually wake your being ignorant, your holding against me what i have witnessed first hand in real life, tell me if you saw 48 people steal that were black out of 50 people what would your assumption be??

and i wasnt saying ALL black people steal, i was saying they steal more than other races..
    and I just don't believe your made up stats. We can probably very easily prove what you are claiming though. So since America is mostly white, and since Africa is mostly black, what are the rates of theft between those two continents? Lets just compare North America to Africa.

wake im not just pulling numbers out my ass, i was a supervisor for four years in charge of over 250 people in that time frame, the black kids stole, the white kids stole sometimes but one a way smaller level....its just what i saw and you cant hold that against me..... its not like i didnt even like those kids either (tho i HATE stealing). most of the kids i walked out for stealing i felt really bad cuz i really liked the kid but it was my job to make sure they werent robbing us
    fukk u slut

[-(

blue turbins

Don't people in America always think their car is gonna get stolen? Someone needs to show the majority that shit
    imageimage
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    edited June 2011
    The only people that have ever stolen from me, like George said, are wigger white kids.

SUP?!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Don't people in America always think their car is gonna get stolen? Someone needs to show the majority that shit
    i dont even lock the doors on my POS car lol
    STEP UP

you can stay, get ya ass beat
    or you can stay and get ya ass beat
    lol
    this whole conversation is getting side tracked... Nola/Bianca, any isolated experiences you have had with some small demographic subset of a population of people, does not necessarily hold true for the population at whole. If you allow those isolated experiences to shape how you feel about a race, then you are falling victim to racism. I agree... some people are shitty. I agree... some people who are down on their luck feel that they are forced into treating others shitty. Still that doesnt mean an entire race is that way.
    STEP UP

i dont fist fight no more... I just get meh 45cal out and fix to solutionz :-j

[-(

blue turbins

STEP UP

pure
    white
    trash
    wuteva got more than you got st00pid slut

[-(

blue turbins

STEP UP

is that your bb gun?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    in my opinion, no one's looking at the white kids because they think like you do.
    when i was younger, i would constantly steal and i never got caught.
    i was just thinking the same thing.

my step-sister is blonde/blue eyed. she steals all kindsa shit and never gets caught. i put a pack of gum in my pocket once in a grocery store and forgot about it and the rentacop followed me out the door, talking about pressing charges.

I do get what you are saying Nola.... As an example of my understanding, I will give you this. My wife was a waitress for many years. She is not racist at all, but she told me that the vast majority of black people that she waited on left no tip for her. She however never treated them different and always made a point to try and earn a tip from by great service even though it probably wouldnt happen. It isnt racist that she recognized this general pattern that started to emerge, but it would be racist if she treated all people of that race poorly because she knew they werent going to tip.

Big Families were also people who were very shitty tippers. and the same held true for them. My wife would give good service regardless of who she waited on.