Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New Members Report Here

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    IMO it seems that white and asian people are by far the most respectful, blacks and puerto ricans are def not
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    distance how many black people have you known??? :-?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Are you gonna start hating me now, distance
    Lol
    imageimage
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    edited June 2011
    when i first meet someone i always give them the benefit of the doubt that they are a good person regardless of if i believe in stereotypes or not
    Post edited by NolaFree810 on
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

Like don't get me wrong, some are very respectful
    But some aren't
    Ugh and the frigged Puerto Ricans who were behind me and alex at six flags
    He'll even back up the fact that they needed to be shot or something
    completely and deliberately annoying
    everything about this post paints you as a racist. "some are very respectful"? What isnt respectful is how your mind separates "them" from "you"
    I can be disrespectful in an argument and if people hate me, oh well
    There are plenty more who don't soo ...
    imageimage
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    when i first meet someone i always give them the benefit of the doubt that they are a good person regardless of if i believe in stereotypes or not
    :-bd That's the way to be, really.
    imageimage
    Lol you're a better person than me
    Im leery of anyone new I meet no matter what race they are
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    i know a lot of black people. why do you ask?
    Catz wants to derp some more lol
    imageimage
    Are you gonna start hating me now, distance
    Lol
    ya she hates on Biggotz or Biggotry occording to Her... ya its alright to HATE but as long as its not a race of peoplez 8-|

[-(

blue turbins

distance how many black people have you known??? :-?
    me... Lots. I've lived with a black man, an middle eastern man, and an Asian man. The dude that was from the middle east (originally Palestine, until his family was forced out, to Saudi Arabia and then Egypt) is one of my best friends. And the black dude was one of the most respectful and kind hearted person I've ever known. and not once did he "steal" my shit.

you people are ignorant.
    If I was really racist, why would me and ed be cool now? Lol
    I don't consider myself very racist, but when people of different races are the ones pissing you off then I can see why people would think I am
    imageimage
    I DON'T HATE ANYONE CATZ
    fucking drop it because i never said that anywhere in this thread.
    you keep bringing it up because you don't have a leg to stand on in this argument.
    wtf? r u talkin about... man Id to see you live in Los Angeles especially in da hood they hate white people down in there youd come out with a different perspectivez... but anywayz who carez so fukkov

[-(

blue turbins

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i'm black

you guys think i steal and want to rape you now, huh?
    actually wake your being ignorant, your holding against me what i have witnessed first hand in real life, tell me if you saw 48 people steal that were black out of 50 people what would your assumption be??

and i wasnt saying ALL black people steal, i was saying they steal more than other races..
    If I was really racist, why would me and ed be cool now? Lol
    I don't consider myself very racist, but when people of different races are the ones pissing you off then I can see why people would think I am
    you are a racist though. you've even admitted on the board in other threads, and your comments here have shown that as well. It's almost like you want to play both sides of the fence though, and that is what I dont get.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I lived with blacks, gays, indians, spanish, asian, ect.... the only one who was caught stealing shit was the wigger white kid.
    Every race has annoying/bad people.
    argument/
    I DON'T HATE ANYONE CATZ
    fucking drop it because i never said that anywhere in this thread.
    you keep bringing it up because you don't have a leg to stand on in this argument.
    wtf? r u talkin about... man Id to see you live in Los Angeles especially in da hood they hate white people down in there youd come out with a different perspectivez... but anywayz who carez so fukkov
    uhmmmm you live in Ohio, just like me. stop talking out of your ass.
    and you obviously do care or you wouldn't be on it like this.
    sorry you got roasted, bro.
    fukk u i lived in L.A. for 10 years and Florida for 5 years its the same everywhere.. wutthfukkeva why do i even talk to u/

[-(

blue turbins

actually wake your being ignorant, your holding against me what i have witnessed first hand in real life, tell me if you saw 48 people steal that were black out of 50 people what would your assumption be??

and i wasnt saying ALL black people steal, i was saying they steal more than other races..
    and I just don't believe your made up stats. We can probably very easily prove what you are claiming though. So since America is mostly white, and since Africa is mostly black, what are the rates of theft between those two continents? Lets just compare North America to Africa.