Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ozzfest 2010

Comments

• PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Its about 6 hours from D.C. to Jersey. That's just a good guess because I can get from Richmond,Virginia to New York in about 7-8 hours.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I've been watching some live videos of Nonpoint. They seem decent live, much better than on their cd's.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    According to GMaps its 4 hours to both.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Do those maps show the traffic on 95? lol
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    so whos coming to jersey?
    imageimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    5 hours from my place to first niagara pavilion
    I pass through Jersey at least once a year on the way to New Hampshire.
    Every time I've used GMaps it's been pretty solid with their prediction time. Usually they do estimate for traffic too.

What I'm saying is the drive time over there is much different than the time here.
    And 8 hours is definitely not coming to me. I wouldn't drive more than a couple hours away
    Don't complain
    Shit,say you do drive 4-5 hours to see Ozzfest. You have to either get up early and bust ass to get there or you go the day before and get a hotel. Either way you'll need to shell out even more money for a hotel and gas prices are on the rise again.

No Thanks.
    I didn't take his comment as a complaint.
    Yeah I was just stating that it's not worth it to me
    you'd have to pump out money for gas, hotel (maybe), food, merch, plus the ticket
    once all is said and done it would come out to over $200-$300 depending on what seats you get at ozzfest
    it's not worth it to me
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lineup is terrible. Makes me feel pretty goog knowing I won't be wasting money on this and all the ozzfest fanboys are pissy about it
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    The nearest ozzfest to me is in cali
    thats a 12 hour drive
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    ^where are you again?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Don't get me wrong, it's a decent line-up, but horrible compared to what it could have been.

Nonetheless, I finally get to see the man himself who introduced me to the wonderful world of Metal.

As well as DevilDriver, Goatwhore, and Kataklysm, all of whom I've been dying to see. And even though it will be my 3rd time for SkeletonWitch, they're always amazing live.

Motley Crue will be fun as well, even though I don't really think they fit in on Ozzfest, but whatever.

And as for Halford, I don't know, it'll be cool I suppose just because of his legend status.

As for the other bands....

Nonpoint - Fucking fags.
    Saviours - .........Who?
    Black Label Society - Boring.
    Kingdom Of Sorrow - Hatebreed is better.
    "As well as DevilDriver, Goatwhore, and Kataklysm, all of whom I've been dying to see. And even though it will be my 3rd time for SkeletonWitch, they're always amazing live."

You haven't seen any of those three? Wow...I've seen DevilDriver twice, won't see em again unless they're on a fest I want to go to, ie this. Goatwhore twice, and I'll catch em most of the time they come around. I haven't seen Kataklysm yet, which is a big omission in my concert going history.

"Saviours - .........Who?"

1st priority for you is to listen to Accelerated Living.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2010
    Erik, look Saviours up, they are awesome. And Halford won't be awesome because of his status, he will be awesome because he is playing Priest, Fight, and solo material.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    What's great is the new site doesn't recognize me....I can't even get a password sent to me
    imageimage