Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ozzfest 2010

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dude, I wish they played No Remorse at my date.

At least we got Motorbreath.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Yes I would jl minus Lars. He's a homo
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Lies. <_>

not lies. =P I can't get on here on my phone, but I'm on msn. lol. feel free to sign on if you wanna continue our discussion/arguement.

leaving now. *waves bye* lol
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Lars and James run everything so that's why I said him. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    "not lies. =P I can't get on here on my phone, but I'm on msn. lol. feel free to sign on if you wanna continue our discussion/arguement."

You can get here on your phone, you know....ask Mr. Ape. And I'm not on my own computer, obviously...lol.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I have an iPhone. It works wonders. I'll be watching baseball games live on it tonight while I work : )
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ok...i dont have 3G; therefore, its not worth it trying to get on here on my phone. =( I live out in the country, remember?? =P
  • Jacob...iPhones do not count. I'm not that lucky. =(
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    edited April 2010
    Whenever I get to see them I hope they play no remorse. That's my favorite song off of kill em all
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Since I got the Mayhem Fest tickets today if Ozzfest goes on sale next week then I might not be able to get them. Bills bills and more bills man.

Besides Metallica I don't see who they can get that would make me really NEED to go anyway.

The Uproar tour is going to be announced on May 3rd so I think I'm gonna save for that one and HOPE it comes near me.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • Magson13Magson13 Posts: 1,584 just the tip
    "Or they got shit thrown at them while trying to perform......*CoughMaidenCough*"
    Maiden talked shit about Ozzy, on Ozzy's tour. They're lucky they didn't get sued for slander and thrown off the tour.
    "Since I got the Mayhem Fest tickets today if Ozzfest goes on sale next week then I might not be able to get them. Bills bills and more bills man."
    I think that this is why Ozzfest did it this way. The true Ozzfest fans will wait for Ozzfest, and since a lot of people have given up on Ozzfest, the ones who held out get rewarded by having less competition at the on-sale date for pit & good seats. Just my theory though

"The Uproar tour is going to be announced on May 3rd so I think I'm gonna save for that one and HOPE it comes near me."
    That tour sounds like an arena tour to me.... I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it'll be the basis for Lunatic Luau this year:>
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    edited April 2010
    "I think that this is why Ozzfest did it this way. The true Ozzfest fans will wait for Ozzfest, and since a lot of people have given up on Ozzfest, the ones who held out get rewarded by having less competition at the on-sale date for pit & good seats. Just my theory though"

You might be right about that. I've been to a lot of Ozzfests over the years but since I don't post on their boards all that much then i must not be a "true ozzfest fan". LOL

If its a solid lineup or if Metallica is indeed the headlining band then I might end up going ,but I honestly don't care to sit through Ozzy again.

and Uproar can be an arena tour too as long as it comes within 100 miles or so from me I'm going to that.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    Haha, when I said true Ozzfest fan, it had nothing to do with the forums. It has to do with the.... for the lack of a better word, loyalty, to the fest itself. The ones who hold out for Ozzfest, get a better chance at good tix. The ones who just give in and go for Mayhemfest, will probably still be able to get tickets, just not as good tix

I'd probably only go to Uproar if it's part of the Lunatic Luau.... I've seen Disturbed twice, and they were decent, but nothing special imo. And I strongly dislike a7x....
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "theyre gonna announce it on 4/20
    i can feel it"

I will get even more high in celebration.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    4/20 is my birthday man!!! That'd be pretty awesome if it were announced then.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Meh, Metallica alone wouldn't be worth it to me. If it was just them I wanted to see it would be better to catch their next tour. They already announced that in 2011 they will be traveling with a stage show "to rival The Wall" Festivals are cool but the stage shows are minimal and set times are usually shorter.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Deificus254Deificus254 Posts: 540 juggalo
    metallica sucks, jake we have been through this. thank you that is all, seacrest out.
    Jobe, that stage show was only going to be a few dates. Knowing them, they'll do it in Europe.

Grimey, we have been through this, Metallica does not suck kthxbye.