Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Your top 20 Albums of 2010 (or what makes up your list so far)

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    The only reason rappers can come out with albums so often is because rap albums take virtually no skill or energy to write
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    The only reason rappers can come out with albums so often is because rap albums take virtually no skill or energy to write
    Fail X million

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Yep i picked up pink friday dope album.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Since I never gave a real list.

1. Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
    2. Ke$ha - Cannibal (EP)
    3. Ke$ha - Animal
    4. Attila - Rage
    5. Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier
    6. Bring Me The Horizon - *Insert ridiculously long title*
    7. Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday
    8. Miss May I - Monument
    9. A Day To Remember - What Separates Me From You
    10. The Devil Wears Prada - Zombie (EP)

Not going to do ten more.
    You still didn't give a real list
    We have Chris Brown coming out this year. He's going hard on this new album man. No more bullshit.

Fail X million
    It's okay if you need to cry. Just let it all out. I know, the truth hurts
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Santana, I'm not a fan of rap either, but shut up.

Stop acting like you're so cool with your musical tastes when you listen to shit like Linkin Park. That's essentially saying that rappers are untalented unless their overproduced sound comes from instruments.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Since I never gave a real list.

1. Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
    2. Ke$ha - Cannibal (EP)
    3. Ke$ha - Animal
    4. Attila - Rage
    5. Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier
    6. Bring Me The Horizon - *Insert ridiculously long title*
    7. Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday
    8. Miss May I - Monument
    9. A Day To Remember - What Separates Me From You
    10. The Devil Wears Prada - Zombie (EP)

Not going to do ten more.
    You still didn't give a real list
    Because I enjoy other music genres than metal? GTFO and deal with it. Damn, Erik was right all along about "metalheads".

Stop acting like you're so cool with your musical tastes when you listen to shit like Linkin Park. That's essentially saying that rappers are untalented unless their overproduced sound comes from instruments.
    This and Santana you got butthurt at my list, so the one who would be crying is you.

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    We have Chris Brown coming out this year. He's going hard on this new album man. No more bullshit.
    I am stoked on chris brown , big sean , wiz khalia, kanye west , tech n9ne , J Cole. this is a huge year for rap

I'm not acting like I'm cool at all. I'm giving my opinion on his list. I generally hate rap so if you can't understand that then I don't know what to say to you.
    Rap takes some talent but everyone nowadays are rapping the lyrics to every artist out there just by memorizing the words. If everyone can do it, a lot of what looks like talent is lost

This and Santana you got butthurt at my list, so the one who would be crying is you.
    No. Your list had one good album and that was iron maiden's which you said sucked
    Kanye West My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy / end it takes no talent to rap.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited February 2011
    I'm not acting like I'm cool at all.
    Dude just gtfo
    rap albums take virtually no skill or energy to write
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I gave it an honest listen and I liked it. Still not better than old Maiden, but decent.

Kanye went so hard on that album that I was shocked.

I'm not acting like I'm cool at all.
    Dude just gtfo
    rap albums take virtually no skill or energy to write
    Umm ok?
    I gave it an honest listen and I liked it. Still not better than old Maiden, but decent.
    Fair enough.
    :-j
    My uncle just got one of the most badass systems i've ever heard. First album we listened to that was
    shit was crazy.