Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Recent items you've BOUGHT!!!!

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You go from TWC to dish network? <_>
    I dont think you realize how bad TMC is.... shit is fucking awful. Those fuckers were charging me like 120 a month for TV! and that was for no premium anything. Their basic digital HD package with DVR.

With Dish, I can get 4x the channels with all premiums like HBO/Showtime/max/etc for 20 dollars less. And for the first year I have that shit locked in at 59 bucks.

so fuck yeah im with dish.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dish Network rules

Only thing I miss about Comcast was On Demand
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    I dont think you realize how bad TMC is.... shit is fucking awful. Those fuckers were charging me like 120 a month for TV! and that was for no premium anything. Their basic digital HD package with DVR.

With Dish, I can get 4x the channels with all premiums like HBO/Showtime/max/etc for 20 dollars less. And for the first year I have that shit locked in at 59 bucks.

Oh I know how TWC works. Have had them since like the mid 90's lol. I'm just saying Dish sucks and you should have went with Direct TV. Play those cards and get NFL Sunday Ticket for free. I love DTV and the HD is so crisp and clear with blu ray quality it's amazing. I hate that you have to use internet to have on demand though.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    So I'm looking for a shirt to buy and can't decide between these two...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

inb4FAG
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The STYG one is less gay
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Queer
    inb4lists
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    The STYG one is less gay
    imageimage
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The STYG one is less gay

Oh I know how TWC works. Have had them since like the mid 90's lol. I'm just saying Dish sucks and you should have went with Direct TV. Play those cards and get NFL Sunday Ticket for free. I love DTV and the HD is so crisp and clear with blu ray quality it's amazing. I hate that you have to use internet to have on demand though.
    Ahhh... yeah, I almost went with Direct TV. The only reason why I didnt was because after the first year Direct TV is much more.... and im a cheap bastard.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I will never use satellite again. Shit sucks.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Direct TV sucks. I got rid of that shit. The only reason I had it in the first place was because of the "cheater card" that I had where I got every channel for free.
    I hate both digital cable and satellite. Both screw up but at least satellite doesn't screw up in the middle of the night for no reason or randomly...it only screws up when the weather is bad
    imageimage
    I've never had weather related issues with my satellite signals. And that was living in Seattle.
    If it storms, gets real windy, raind really hard or anything like that it goes in and out. Sometimes will be out for long periods of time depending on the storm/rain
    imageimage
    I had bad experiences with both dish and direct tv. Never again
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I liked it better when cable was just cable
    imageimage
  • MEATSANDWICHMEATSANDWICH Posts: 787 juggalo
    Nile tickets
    Metal Gear Solid 3D Snake Eater
    Death on vine ticket. ( cannibal corpse, the black dahlia murder, exhumed, Nile, skeletonwitch, abysmal dawn, hour of penance)
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    thats a sweet ticket
    Cost me 28 bucks