Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Recent items you've BOUGHT!!!!

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Samsung Galaxy A52 5G

Wanted the S20 FE but it's sold out everywhere near me right now. Very happy with this though, feels like a spaceship compared to the A20 I've been using for a year and it was like $300 less than the FE woulda been
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Chirp wheel based on jobes recommendation 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Finally tryin the Breaking Bad mezcal for this year’s birthday bottle lol. Been wantin to grab this for a minute.

Copped a couple Bulls jerseys. A custom and my favorite Bull. 🤘🏻🤘🏻

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    It’s finally here. 

Pass the god damn butter.

Got a new bed. Tried a few of the “bed in box” options but those didn’t give either the wife or I the rest we wanted. Great way to go, especially with the trial period on some of them. You could just keep rotating them out and getting your money back if you wanted to play that game.  First one had a 6 month trial, second one had a one year trial period. 1st one we had for less than 90 days and it went back, the second we had for 8 months or so. They couldn’t get someone to pick it up so they let us either donate it to a community member or throw it away (Free mattress for the in-laws woot!)  We got full refunds both times. 

This time we got a Cali King Tempur-Pedic with an adjustable base. It has a tv watching position, folds the bed up into a 0 G position (basically the reclined lazy-boy position) has massaging and came with a sleep tracker app.  I’ve owned more than 10 different cars that cost less than this thing. 
    Buy once, cry once. 

Even if its a very long cry lol
    To be fair, like 8 of those cars were less than a ps5. Shitty used cars were dirt cheap in the 90’s. You could get a $300 piece of shit, go thrash it in the woods and beat the shit out of it till it breaks, take good parts off (especially for trucks) and sell the rest for scrap and get most if not all of your money back. 

The bed is nice though. Anything separating you from the ground (shoes/boots, beds, tires, helmets, etc) is usually worth the investment. I can already see the sleep tracker app being useful. It tracks how much sleep you get and breaks it down into deep sleep, light sleep and REM sleep. I already know I sleep for shit but now I have a way to quantify and measure it and can hopefully find ways to improve it. 

“Listen babe, it’s right here in the app. The data tracks. I clearly get 30% more deep sleep when I fall asleep after getting a blowjob.” 😂
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Deftones/Gojira tix
    Boston Calling passes
    Copped the AirPods Max today. 🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻

So far they sound phenomenal and worth the price of admission, plus they double as a pair of studio headphones for me, only complaint is using them on an iPhone itself, they're way too quiet cause of the safety features smh. Even at full blast. It's not the headphones themselves tho, cause I plugged em into my audio interface on my Mac and they THUMP. Prolly finna need to get one of those mobile DACs/amps to bypass it on my phone unfortunately.
    hard hard pass on over the ear headphones. 

unless im going on a flight, or playing xbox, I have to function too much to wear those. 

I recently bought some Beats fit Pro's, which are basically beats version on the airpods or whatever. So far they have been great. The noise cancelling works pretty well, but not perfect, but the sound quality is pretty solid. 

Yea if I’m in the house, I don’t mind over the ear for listening, plus like I said these are studio/recording headphones for me now as well. I may still get some new earbuds for when I’m out or at work tho. I already have a nice pair tho so if I got any new ones, I would go wireless.

Installing this bad Boi today. 

I hate when people put their tv over their fireplace, but it's the only spot in my living room where it really works for the setup we want. So I went out and got one that pulls down. 

I was debating and Amanda turns to me and says "Buy once, cry once" 

Lmao

Not sure if i hate it or not
    It lied to Me and said I had to have it so high to clear the mantel and it was way off, so it's about 8 inches higher than I want or need. So ima take it down tomorrow and move it down. Will sit where I want it to then. 
    I hate it. 
    That's because the picture is at an angle and it looks off center. I was waiting for you to say something lol